MK and\or event???

ScrappyTam

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling to wdw 10\20-10\25. My husband will be conferencing and I will be soloing in the parks. Woot! The conference has MK for that Tuesday evening. The only ones allowed in will be attendees & their companions. Everyone will be 21+.

I'm trying to figure out if MK is big enough that I'd be best off doing the day & special event at MK? Or if I would be fine just doing the special event?

Thoughts?

Hi @ScrappyTam, MK is big enough to spend at least two days there!

By the way, I'll be solo 10/23 - 10/27, before meeting some friends later in my trip. On 10/24 I'll be at Epcot. I currently have an extra spot in my dinner reservation at Marrakesh. Would you be interested in meeting up for that?

Or if you'll still be around, Sci Fi lunch on 10/25 at DHS?

What time does the event start? If you want to save money it wouldn't be bad taking that partial day to relax, or even go to Disney Springs or resort hopping. I just did a Not-So-Scary party and I was dead by 11:30 pm and I didn't get in at the start and we had a 1 hour sit-down lunch. So I personally would take the morning to relax so that you don't get too tired at this event, which sounds awesome! However, if you have the energy and money, nothing wrong with spending more time at Magic! Would you want to spend time at another park too? Maybe DAK to hit Avatar or the new Star Wars land might be too crowded to do it in a day as well.

By the way, I'll be solo 10/23 - 10/27, before meeting some friends later in my trip. On 10/24 I'll be at Epcot. I currently have an extra spot in my dinner reservation at Marrakesh. Would you be interested in meeting up for that?

Hi Daisy! Sorry for the late reply. I would have loved to meet up with you at Epcot for dinner, but I have an Eat to the Beat reservation for dinner that day.

Hi Daisy! Thank you so much for the dinner invitation! I would have loved to meet up with you, but I have a Eat to the Beat reservation at Via Napoli for Sheila E that evening. If that changes, I'll check back with you to see if you're still available.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!