MK Burn Out.... really? Yes it's a thing, but curable with time.

peabody58

I'm just a drummer in a R&R Band!!
This is our AP year and our first two trips (Oct/Dec) we stayed at BLT. At 62, the MK/Monorail still makes me all giddy and feeling like a kid. We'll we spent 3/4 of our park days at the MK, including several evening EMH till 12 am. Loved, loved, loved it all. Well we return to WDW the end of Jan, and we're staying at BWV. Our plans/FP had another full day at the MK. DW and I reflected on our recent trips and agreed we have had our fill of the MK for now. So we just changed all our FP's to a nice day at AK and some more Epcot/HS time. When we do our Oct '20 family trip we'll be at BLT again, and I'm sure I'll be ready for some more MK giddiness by then.

We have been going to WDW since there were only two parks and my son was still a toddler, even then we didn't spend most of our time at MK. Now, 30 something years later and some years 3 trips a year, MK is a half day park at best for us. We may hop back over for a hour or two at night to shop or see the place lit up but we spend most of our time at the other 3 parks. We always have PHs or APs so we tend to hop all over the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter