MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Can anyone who recently entered their 180+10 tell me if Thursday, May 28 is an EMM day? My 180 is tomorrow and I was just wondering. Thanks!

This is a really random question but can someone who has been to EMM tell me if this area is roped off or if I can go this way to get to Under The Sea during EMM? Thank you!

hMqYjqQ.jpg

I thought of another question I had, are the stores open during this time as well or just the Fantasyland rides? Like is the Hundred Acre Goods store that is next to the Winnie The Pooh ride open during Early Morning Magic, can you exit through the gift shop? Thank you!

Has anyone been able to book the June 2020 dates yet?
I see the first Thursday of June available to book.... except the date is showing no tables available?
For the rest of June, the normally only show up at the 180 day mark or 180+ 10 if you have a reservation.

I see the first Thursday of June available to book.... except the date is showing no tables available?
For the rest of June, the normally only show up at the 180 day mark or 180+ 10 if you have a reservation.

I do have 180+10 and see the 4th and the 11th but I cant select a time to book after selecting them. Similar to the past where Disney places them on the calendar before they are bookable, or when they are sold out.

Currently it seems no June date is available to book or they are all sold out (which I find hard to believe). May seems to be wide open so I tend to think they are just not available to book yet. I want June 4th myself.

We went to March and I can't remember what time we arrived! I know the event starts at 7:45a, but I'm curious what times people have arrived and gotten in? Any benefit in arriving at 7:30a? or earlier?

We went to March and I can't remember what time we arrived! I know the event starts at 7:45a, but I'm curious what times people have arrived and gotten in? Any benefit in arriving at 7:30a? or earlier?

I would suggest you want to be in front of the MK and lined up by no later than 7:30am. Entry time is generally 7:45am, plus or minus a minute or two.

Remember PPO ADR folks are in the same entry line, so there’s a decent number of people that will be there are that time in the morning.

Have fun!

My dad and I attended the 12/3 EMM. We got in line at the tapstyles around 7:00 (we hedged our bets and did use the Minnie Van, which was expensive at $37 ot including tip but worthwhile). We were the first at our respective tapstyles and even when taking our time and letting everyone else rush to SDMT, we still pretty much just walked right on. YMMV of course and it's not necessary to get there as early as we did unless you really want to do SDMT first. Otherwise I would go with the convention of saving it for last as the majority does tend to head to that one first.

I will add they did seem to put PPO's at separate tapstyles from the ones relegated to the EMM event (which will say "Event Entry" or something to that effect). However, I'm not sure if the two groups merged after they let us passed the tapstyles but not into Main Street.

Last edited:
My dad and I attended the 12/3 EMM. We got in line at the tapstyles around 7:00 (we hedged our bets and did use the Minnie Van, which was expensive at $37 ot including tip but worthwhile). We were the first at our respective tapstyles and even when taking our time and letting everyone else rush to SDMT, we still pretty much just walked right on. YMMV of course and it's not necessary to get there as early as we did unless you really want to do SDMT first. Otherwise I would go with the convention of saving it for last as the majority does tend to head to that one first.

I will add they did seem to put PPO's at separate tapstyles from the ones relegated to the EMM event (which will say "Event Entry" or something to that effect). However, I'm not sure if the two groups merged after they let us passed the tapstyles but not into Main Street.
How were the waits for the attractions aside from SDMT? Were they all walk ons?

I will add they did seem to put PPO's at separate tapstyles from the ones relegated to the EMM event (which will say "Event Entry" or something to that effect). However, I'm not sure if the two lines merged after they let us past the tapstyles but not into main street.

I remember seeing separate lines for PPO and the EMM. When we went we were able to walk right on to SDMT...I just can't remember what time we got there. I should jotted some trip recap notes! I think I'll shoot for 7:30a in hopes we can get in early and get a few more minutes out of the event.
How were the waits for the attractions aside from SDMT? Were they all walk ons?

When we did it in March they were all walk-ons with the exception of It's a Small World. We waited maybe 5 minutes. SDMT was maybe a 1-2 minute wait towards the end, but otherwise stayed a walk-on.

Currently it seems no June date is available to book or they are all sold out (which I find hard to believe). May seems to be wide open so I tend to think they are just not available to book yet. I want June 4th myself.
Has anyone been able to book the June date yet?

I also attended Early Morning Magic on 12/3. It was our 5th and was great. It was the first time our son was tall enough to do Mine Train and we rode it 4x. We only skipped the Carousel because he doesn't like it. I just added a video to YouTube of our morning and tried to time stamp what time we were doing everything. I can't post the link here, but you can probably find it by searching Early Morning Magic Fantasyland Revisited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!