MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Anyone have any luck with the earlier June dates? I'm looking for 6/21 and still can't seem to book it, but any June days after that work fine.

I just called in just to see what they would say. Of course, they told me all the early June dates are sold outbecause it is such a popular event. I tried to explain that wasn’t likely since those dates have never been bookable since the day they appeared. I also don’t totally believe it because there seems to be a lot of room availability left for that timeframe. Getting a bit frustrating.

I just called in just to see what they would say. Of course, they told me all the early June dates are sold outbecause it is such a popular event. I tried to explain that wasn’t likely since those dates have never been bookable since the day they appeared. I also don’t totally believe it because there seems to be a lot of room availability left for that timeframe. Getting a bit frustrating.
That’s the standard reply because they only know that the computer says no tables are available for those dates. That’s what they told me too. I have been checking those June dates since the very day the new EMM schedule came out. There has never been “a table available” since the early June dates were first made blue (bookable).

That’s the standard reply because they only know that the computer says no tables are available for those dates. That’s what they told me too. I have been checking those June dates since the very day the new EMM schedule came out. There has never been “a table available” since the early June dates were first made blue (bookable).
Ok, so I decided to check into this a little more. We have a club level room so I called DSS. The CM there was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was talking about. She confirmed the 6/11 has never been open for booking and is not sold out. She said for some reason the early June dates are still scheduled, but tickets have not been populated yet. Basically, she said to keep trying each morning to book it.

Ok, so I decided to check into this a little more. We have a club level room so I called DSS. The CM there was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was talking about. She confirmed the 6/11 has never been open for booking and is not sold out. She said for some reason the early June dates are still scheduled, but tickets have not been populated yet. Basically, she said to keep trying each morning to book it.
Thank you for the follow up!

We check in on July 6th (today was our 180 days adr date) and are staying until the 16th.
I check in on the 7th. Maybe I’ll see dates tomorrow. Will it be in MDE under dining reservations? I’ve just been checking the website and not logging in.

I check in on the 7th. Maybe I’ll see dates tomorrow. Will it be in MDE under dining reservations? I’ve just been checking the website and not logging in.

Unless others know something I don’t, EMM won’t automatically show in your MDE. You’ll have to manually search for EMM, select your date, and then reserve/pay.

I am considering EMM at MK on Sunday, May 3rd. We have a group of 9, ranging from 2 to 84 so I think the lower crowds would be nice. I have read a few reports on here of getting many attractions in before 9:00. However on touring plans it doesn't look like we would, even if I mark participating in EMM. I am trying to get an idea of timing If we are entering at 7:45, not rushing to the front. Would we be able to do 1 time each in this order:
PP
IASW
Carousel
Princess Hall
7DMT
Under the Sea
WTP
Goal would be to have the thrill riders at Space when it opens at 9:00, then go have breakfast. Does this look possible? Or at least this plan except have the thrill riders skip WTP to go ride Space? If I had to drop anything it would be Princess Hall (have a CRT ADR) and IASW since wait times are never too long. I appreciated any experienced advice here!

I am considering EMM at MK on Sunday, May 3rd. We have a group of 9, ranging from 2 to 84 so I think the lower crowds would be nice. I have read a few reports on here of getting many attractions in before 9:00. However on touring plans it doesn't look like we would, even if I mark participating in EMM. I am trying to get an idea of timing If we are entering at 7:45, not rushing to the front. Would we be able to do 1 time each in this order:
PP
IASW
Carousel
Princess Hall
7DMT
Under the Sea
WTP
Goal would be to have the thrill riders at Space when it opens at 9:00, then go have breakfast. Does this look possible? Or at least this plan except have the thrill riders skip WTP to go ride Space? If I had to drop anything it would be Princess Hall (have a CRT ADR) and IASW since wait times are never too long. I appreciated any experienced advice here!

When we’ve gone, we don’t rush to the rides and even stop for some photos at the castle. We’ve never done IASW during EMM or Princess Hall since we have so many character dining. But every EMM we’ve ever done has allowed us to ride every other ride without a problem, even duplicating many of them. We usually average 12-15 rides during EMM, with a lot of the duplicating at 7DMT. I don’t see any reason why you wouldn’t be able to ride every ride once. Wish I could give some advice for the SM part, but we’ve never gone to Space ar 9am.

PP
IASW
Carousel
Princess Hall
7DMT
Under the Sea
WTP
We’ve done EMM twice and we’ve done all of the open rides, most of them multiple times. SDMT can have a short wait (actually worse right at the beginning, more on that later), but everything else is a walk on to the point where you can just get off and get right back on, at least in my experience. If you have kids who care about princesses, we did that first (as I mentioned above, most people doing EMM rush to SDMT so that gets a little line for the first part). We didn’t wait at all and I feel like we got more princess time than we do at normal meet and greets or even at CRT or akershus. My daughter discussed a princess tea party with Rapunzel in great detail and she still talks about it (she also invited every other princess she met for the entire trip, lol). As for 9am, we didn’t try space as we did a FP for it later. The first time we stayed in fantasyland and did the Ariel meet and then went to Tomorrowland to do Buzz before the breakfast. The second time we rope dropped haunted mansion. Our plan was then to do something in Tomorrowland before breakfast, but the only people in front of us in line for HM was one of the behind the scenes tours and they waited to open the ride until the guide finished a rather lengthy spiel about the ride’s history. At least it was interesting. 😂 both times we waited until the last moment for breakfast, since we all know we’re paying for the rides, not the eggs. I will say when we pushed it really far, like 9:50, there was some cleaning up of the buffet happening which made me feel like it might not be good idea to roll in at 9:58, but I don’t know for sure. Sorry this was long and didn’t help with space, but my guess is you can do all of the EMM rides and greets and still get your thrill seekers over to rope drop SM, which should then get them to breakfast before the cut off. Enjoy the event - empty fantasyland is so fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!