MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Is breakfast still a buffet of pastries, fruit, etc. and a set plate of hot food that you get in the regular Cosmic Ray’s line? (I’ve seen the menu online, just wondering if the service style is the same.). Thanks!

When we went in December for the new EMM we got a plate of hot food and then there was the buffet. It was pastries, fruit, some meat, oat meal, etc. It worked well for us. I don't know what it was like before when it was the old EMM because we were always thwarted when doing it.

I’m surprised July 23 and 30 are both blue. The past two years, EMM wasn’t offered the last Tuesday of July. I was sure one of these two dates wouldn’t be available, but if they both are, it makes planning a little bit easier for me!

We are hoping to be there too :)

QUOTE="tchris4, post: 60236383, member: 431849"]so excited for April 21! I wonder how many people will purchase since its Easter and the parks will be busier? Either way, my 4 year old is going to love it![/QUOTE]

Saw the title of the post had changed. Went to book for 6/4 and it said no times were available. Glad to see that it isn't bookable yet. My heart literally sunk when I thought it had sold out.

Saw the title of the post had changed. Went to book for 6/4 and it said no times were available. Glad to see that it isn't bookable yet. My heart literally sunk when I thought it had sold out.
Same here! I found it before coming here and couldn’t click over here fast enough! Now if they’d just make it bookable. I had the same thing happen with Frozen Ever After last October, but it was bookable just a few hrs after the calendar opened.

OMG me too. I thought "Oh no I blew it!"

Has anyone gotten the end of June? Both dates that I tried for 6/23 and 6/25 are either all ready sold out or they are blue but can’t be booked. Has anyone been able to book either of those days

NO NEED TO PANIC

When dates get added, they are all blue but will show "No Times Available" at first. It takes around a day for them to become bookable, probably tomorrow AM if I had to guess.

There is NO chance EMM sells out right away anyway, so nothing to worry about.

Happy Planning!

So this means the later Aug/ Sept dates could be released much (much) later?

I made an August reservation so I can see +10 days past 180 days, and I see two August dates in my window (8/11 & 8/13). My guess is EMM dates are going to move into a pattern of being bookable at 180 days out. This happened last summer/fall for a period of time as well. It'll be like that for awhile, then suddenly stop... and we'll all go back to watching and complaining! :-)

BTW, side-note - I'm shocked/floored at EMM on Easter Sunday. You have to go back a very, very long time to find an Easter Sunday that didn't open pre-9am or have AM EMHs.

It's so out there I half-way wonder if it's a mistake, similar to the Oct dates added last year that got taken away (as a PP mentioned).

Granted Easter is well late this year, but still. Very interesting.

Yes, and yet no EMM on Tuesday July 2nd. (which I assumed would be the case from past dates in July)
Easter is really odd if it holds true.

Yes I assumed maybe the tues and booked ADRS around thinking no way it would be on Easter
P
M
BTW, side-note - I'm shocked/floored at EMM on Easter Sunday. You have to go back a very, very long time to find an Easter Sunday that didn't open pre-9am or have AM EMHs.

It's so out there I half-way wonder if it's a mistake, similar to the Oct dates added last year that got taken away (as a PP mentioned).

Granted Easter is well late this year, but still. Very interesting.

How do you pay for EMM? What if I want to pay with Disney GC? What if I cancel if I pay with a GC?

How do you pay for EMM? What if I want to pay with Disney GC? What if I cancel if I pay with a GC?
Not sure how you pay with a gift card, but always keep the card. If you do get a refund, it would be returned to that gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter