MK Fireworks Cruise

spyhill

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a comment on the MK Fireworks Cruise? We have one booked for next week. Thanks

My wife and I went on a cruise...just the two of us a couple of years back. It was excellent! We left from the Grand Floridian about 40 minutes or so before the fireworks and were given a tour around Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. It was a bit chilly but they had blankets on board for us (it was in early March and unseasonably cool). Our boat driver was very nice and a fine host.

We finally ended up in front of MK about 5 minutes or so prior to the fireworks. Our boat was positioned by an area of reeds and long grasses....and there was the music from inside the park being piped out of the grasses. That was pretty cool and really enhanced the fireworks. After the fireworks, we headed back to the Grand Floridian.

Overall, a very nice time and one I was glad to experience. I'm sure you'll have a good time. Just in case, you may want to make sure you are dressed warmly. Have fun!

We went in June of 2002. Having been twice previously, we decided to do things this time that we hadn't done on our other trips. So, we booked the MK fireworks cruise. IT HELPED MAKE OUR TRIP SO SPECIAL!!! I would highly recommend it. How nice it was to be on the quiet water and see the firework display. And believe it or not, we actually saw Tinker Bell fly from the top of the castle!

The CM driving our boat, took us along the shoreline pointing out the different resorts and providing interesting facts about each one.

My husband, who had no interest in doing Disney for a third time, said that it was the highlight of the trip for him!

I really think you'd enjoy it.

also would like to know if anyone has done this on the 4th.

This sounds very cool! We are taking 2 14 YO's in June and would like to surprise them with this.

More details on the cruise please. How much $? Do you call 60 days out to make ressies?

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter