MK Meet & Greets - Which ones to FP?

Tulles

Mouseketeer
My DD and I are going in August for her birthday and have 2 morning (i.e. fastpasses) scheduled for MK right now. Which of the character meet & greets would you prioritize over others?

We've got FP for Mickey in AK & Epcot so he's covered. She does not prefer one princess over the other. So right now I have FPs for Cinderella/Elena & Ariel.

What are the chances of getting a Tiana/Rapunzel as a 4th or 5th FP? What about Tinker Bell?

I have the same plan except I’m thinking about a FP for Town Square Theater for Tinkerbell.

Cindy and Elena seemed to be the ones with the least FP availability when we went so I would prioritize them. It's probably a toss up between Rap/Tiana and Ariel. I would probably do the 2 for 1 as the higher priority but we've had really good luck with Ariel interactions in her grotto so that's a good one for us. We have gotten Ariel as a 4th FP and her wait times don't seem to build as fast in the morning.

Refresh for Tink 4th FPs or watch the wait times on the app. I think she's also busy at different times than the rest of the M&Gs. She's convenient on the way into the park and on the way out so if you're willing to make a trip down Main Street at a less common time, you can catch her for 10 or 15 min waits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter