MK parade confusion, help please

MyView

Earning My Ears
Hi, am very new to this forum and hope you can help me with a simple question. Does WDW MK no longer have a night time parade. We visited in January 2019 and plan to go again Oct. 2019. I have not been able to find any information about a night time parade.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Catherine

Hi, am very new to this forum and hope you can help me with a simple question. Does WDW MK no longer have a night time parade. We visited in January 2019 and plan to go again Oct. 2019. I have not been able to find any information about a night time parade.
Catherine

MK does not have a night parade at this time.

Catherine
Welcome to DISboards!

No night parades in any of the parks. Lots of night entertainment to fit into your evening plans but you don’t have to worry about a parade. :)

Catherine

Just saw where you plan to visit in October 2019. There is a Boo to You Halloween parade at the MNSSHP - a separate ticketed event - if you would like to see a night time parade at MK.

Just saw where you plan to visit in October 2019. There is a Boo to You Halloween parade at the MNSSHP - a separate ticketed event - if you would like to see a night time parade at MK.
Yes, we are going to go to MNSSHP on Oct. 20 and now I am extra happy since it will be the only night time parade for us.

Yes, we are going to go to MNSSHP on Oct. 20 and now I am extra happy since it will be the only night time parade for us.

And it's a good one too! They usually run two parades during an MNSSHP and the second one is less crowded. Also, make sure to get your sport early, as the Headless Horseman comes by a little bit before the parade. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter