MK plan

Zaz936

Earning My Ears
Hello Disboards members,

I haven't been here in a while. I have done several Disney trips, but all had been well planned and well thought out months out.

This year, a girlfriend and I just decided on going to Orlando for a bit of sun during our daughters' March break, March 1st to 7th. We booked a double villa in Kissimmee (Fantasy World - have never been), and agreed upon 2 Disney days. My friend has only been to Disney 25 years ago. She has no idea what to expect... she was actually thinking of sitting down with a drink while we watched the parade pass by!! ;-) I had to reset her expectations a bit !!! Daughters are 5 and 12.

So our 2 picked parks are AK and MK. Because of crowd calendars, I am thinking of AK on Tuesday, March 3rd and MK and Thursday March 5th.

I haven't been in 5 years. (Did Disneyland 3 yrs ago). My friend's daughter loves princesses. Mine doesn't care about meeting any characters... (Yes, I know, I'm traumatized too!)

On our arrival Sunday, we booked Chef Mickey, and we are planning on going to Disney Springs on the Monday night for supper and to pick up our tickets.

How does this sound for our MK day? I understand that 30 days out, our fastpasses might be limited, but that's what we'd aim for, in that order :

Uber our of the hotel at 7:45 AM.

FantasyLand
7 dwarft mine
Peter pan
Under the sea : Ariel Journey

FP 10:30 : Princess Fairy tales hall (Elena and Cinderella)
FP 11:15 Its a small world
Carousel
Winnie the pooh

Frontierland
FP : Splash Moutain 1:30
Then single Line for me and my 12 yrd old : Big Thunder Railroad

3 PM Festival of Fantasy Parade

Adventure land
Pirates of the caribean
Jungle cruise
Aladin carpets

Liberty Square
Haunted Mansion

Tomorrowland
Buzz lightyear space ranger

2nd fastpass serie : Fairy tales with Belle, dumbo, character meets.

8 PM Happily Ever After

Does it make sense? Do you think that we can actually achieve all that? I am not a fast walker due to a recent illness.

Thank you!

Isabelle

There is no single rider line for Big Thunder and you will have a long wait if you try to ride it after lunch. I would expect long waits at Adventureland and Haunted Mansion at those times too. I would do Winnie the Pooh before Carousel, or save carousel to later in the day since it basically has no wait. I also do not think that it would be doable to ride both 7DMT and Peter Pan first thing in the morning, correct me if I'm wrong though.

I would do your FP earlier and back to back. MK is a park that is fairly easy to get more FP for once you've used your original 3. You book them one at a time at that point though.

I would swap winnie the pooh and under the sea. Pooh gets a long line and UTS typically has a shorter line and is almost always available as a 4th FP, as is small world.

The only other character meets that have a FP in MK are Mickey and Tinkerbelle.

Thank you.

Is it a good strategy to do the 7 dwarf mine 1st at Rope drop ? I could then try and get a Peter Pan FP and a Splash Mountain FP? And then go back to fantasyland for the rest using a second set of FP?

Thank you.

Is it a good strategy to do the 7 dwarf mine 1st at Rope drop ? I could then try and get a Peter Pan FP and a Splash Mountain FP? And then go back to fantasyland for the rest using a second set of FP?
I would fastpass peter pan over small world

Also, just a note, you will probably have difficulty getting Enchanted Tales w Belle as a fourth or fifth fastpass. If that’s a must do, I would grab a fastpass for it as part of your original three.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts