MK Resort Lounges for Dinner?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
Are we able to walk up to California Grill, Narcoosees, or Citricos lounges and order dinner from their dinner menu at the bar? It would be nice to not have to pick an ADR time specifically.

Are we able to walk up to California Grill, Narcoosees, or Citricos lounges and order dinner from their dinner menu at the bar? It would be nice to not have to pick an ADR time specifically.
The restaurant lounges at Disney serve the full restaurant menus & lounge menus (if offered)....if you can get a seat.

--CA Grill - you must first check-in at the podium on the lower-floor before being allowed upstairs to the top-floor. You can be denied access. However, The Wave on the Main Floor of the Contemporary is quite large if you are denied access to CA Grill.

--Narcoossee's - the bar area is quite small. Not a comfortable spot if attempting to actually lounge.

--Citrico's is a space less familiar to me, but I recall other folks answering this question previously and suggesting this is the best restaurant lounge at Grand Floridian. Mizner's is the lounge-lounge at Grand Floridian that serves small plates; benefit of Mizner's is the jazz band playing outside the door.

Scroll way down through this review for a look at Citrico's & Mizner's:
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/g...ew-beach-pool-bar-review-mizners-review-2715/

California Grill - I have seen people eat an entire meal at the small lounge tables. I think you either have to be lucky or get there early as they always seem full when we are there.
Citricos has a nice lounge area. Has not been as busy as others when we have been there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter