MK Restaurant Survey for Saturday 3/10

AUbaseballfan

Earning My Ears
Did anyone else get this survey via email on Sunday asking you about your food/restaurant experience in Magic Kingdom on Saturday March 10th?

I had a issue with a dining experience that day in MK so I’m curious if only I got the survey or if others did as well.

I got a survey about our dining at EPCOT on Friday, but that was because we talked to someone in the park. There was a CM asking people if they would do a survey about their visit. We said yes, they scanned our Magic Bands, and we got the survey by e-mail when we got home. We also got a survey about the Wanyama Safari Dinner we did on Thursday. We had a problem with our dinner at BoG on Wednesday. Didn't get a survey, but when we brought it up with the server, he sent the manager over to our table and we had a nice conversation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter