MK Ride Swap--Postal Thread & PHOTOS!!

They are here!! They are here!! I got them!!!
Great work everyone!!! I haven't ripped through them all yet.. too many little ones under foot screaming "can I have this one, is this on my page".. Hello, these are mommy's toys.. move away from the box!"
Brooke, did I give you enough for postage??? Can't remember???

:Pinkbounc I got them! I got them! :Pinkbounc

They look great!

You guys are AWESOME!!! This swap is wonderful!!! :banana:

PrincessNancy96 said:
.... move away from the box!"

Scary, I can so picture that moment!
Nancy holding the box football style, free hand extended. Kid's foreheads smacking the free hands palm as they flail their arms trying to grab the box!
:rotfl2: :lmao:

I'm so glad you all got your stuff!! I can't wait to use them in the album! I can so understand the "step away from the box"!!! :banana:

Nancy--you did send me enough for postage! I can't wait for the Epcot one again. . .sign up in Jan., send back in Feb. sounds great.

Thanks again you all for participating!! :cheer2:

Hope mine gets here soon, I can see a delay with all the problems at our airports if the box didn't already get to the UK. Really excited to see them!

I received mine the other day. Thank you everyone for all of the awesome goodies!! Thank you Brooke for hosting such a great swap and being a wonderful hostess!! :goodvibes

BernardandMissBianca said:
Scary, I can so picture that moment!
Nancy holding the box football style, free hand extended. Kid's foreheads smacking the free hands palm as they flail their arms trying to grab the box!
:rotfl2: :lmao:
LOL! I missed this post til today (8/9).. yep, that was pretty much the scene!!! Everytime a package come in DS5 screams so loud that my neighbors know when I get mail! :rotfl:

Woo hoo mine arrived today! They're all wonderful, I LOVE the Barnstormer photo mats, I can't wait to get back there next month and get some cool pics to use with these items!

Just wanted to give this a little bump! There are a few people that I haven't heard from, and I just wanted to make sure their packages made it home safely! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter