MK Tours, are they repetivite?

Robinjay

Potter Whovian Haunted with Disney Nightmares
Hi,

I am a Disneyland vet, local and AP. Love Disney history and learning any information I can about Disney and the parks. I am traveling to WDW in December solo (first solo trip, second trip) and want to keep myself busy (wasn’t a planned solo trip but still looking forward to it :)) I scheduled both the Keys to the Kingdom Tour and the Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour. Are they too similar or different enough that doing both in the same week is a good idea?

Have read reviews on both but haven’t seen anyone who has done both in the same trip. Any words of wisdom or suggestions from those who have been on both tours?

I also booked the Epcot DestiNATIONS Discovered Tour. I still have four free mornings :)

TIA!

Hi,

I am a Disneyland vet, local and AP. Love Disney history and learning any information I can about Disney and the parks. I am traveling to WDW in December solo (first solo trip, second trip) and want to keep myself busy (wasn’t a planned solo trip but still looking forward to it :)) I scheduled both the Keys to the Kingdom Tour and the Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour. Are they too similar or different enough that doing both in the same week is a good idea?

Have read reviews on both but haven’t seen anyone who has done both in the same trip. Any words of wisdom or suggestions from those who have been on both tours?

I also booked the Epcot DestiNATIONS Discovered Tour. I still have four free mornings :)

TIA!

I did both KttK and MtMK on my trip about a week apart. The only overlap is they both feature the Haunted Mansion (but different aspects). KttK focuses on how they run the park while MtMK is more about Walt Disney and the first Imagineers. It is well worth doing both. If you are a super fan you'll know a lot of the information about Walt's life but it's still worth doing.

Perfect. Thank you so much for the update. I am a super fan, so it looks like a good choice for me!

I too did a solo trip, 2 weeks, and did many tours! Marceline and Keys as well as a few others. Loved them both, but I actually liked Marceline a bit more.

Enjoy your solo trip! By the way I found out quickly that eating by myself at my ADRs went super quick. Most I was done in 30 minutes. The servers treat solo people super well by the way!

I too did a solo trip, 2 weeks, and did many tours! Marceline and Keys as well as a few others. Loved them both, but I actually liked Marceline a bit more.

Enjoy your solo trip! By the way I found out quickly that eating by myself at my ADRs went super quick. Most I was done in 30 minutes. The servers treat solo people super well by the way!

Thanks! I have eaten solo at Disneyland, and not necessarily quick so thanks for this. I had planned for a long window each day so I will be aware that this could happen. Appreciate the update :)

Previously booked Ultimate Night of Adventures at AK and just booked Disney After Hours at HS this morning. So excited!

Thanks! I have eaten solo at Disneyland, and not necessarily quick so thanks for this. I had planned for a long window each day so I will be aware that this could happen. Appreciate the update :)

Previously booked Ultimate Night of Adventures at AK and just booked Disney After Hours at HS this morning. So excited!
I also did any kind of boat ride, monorail all the way around, train at MK for a couple loops, etc. also I just really took my time in each shop. Had a spa treatment. I loved that trip! Have so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter