MK Town Square 90th Birthday special characters meet

No clue... a PP said phinius and Ferb were out instead of rats Tuesday so it’s possible that a cycle change is taking place...the character instagrams I follow haven’t posted any updates though
Any DISers at the parks now

Thanks! I was watching Instagram too, but it seems like fewer pics are showing up in my searches.

We did this last week. Saw Judy Hopps and Nick on March 23, Chicken Little and Abby Mallard on March 22, Gideon and FoulFellow on March 21, Little John and Robin Hood on March 20, and Phineas and Ferb on the 17th. We were about 4th in line each day as we lined up about 11:10 or so. Since it isn't really advertised there isn't a line until the characters actually come out. There isn't even a cast member there until about 11:25 or so. The characters come out at 11:30 a few minutes after the Shake It Parade (is that what is it called?) ends at the car barn area. Then they come out and head there. I think that they go to about 4:30. The meets were great and they took a lot of time signing and spending time. They were very interactive and the photopass people got a lot of good pictures. We made a special trip over from AK one day just to see them and then headed to Epcot. We are headed back in July and I hope that we can get the characters we didn't get to see especially Remy!!

We did this last week. Saw Judy Hopps and Nick on March 23, Chicken Little and Abby Mallard on March 22, Gideon and FoulFellow on March 21, Little John and Robin Hood on March 20, and Phineas and Ferb on the 17th. We were about 4th in line each day as we lined up about 11:10 or so. Since it isn't really advertised there isn't a line until the characters actually come out. There isn't even a cast member there until about 11:25 or so. The characters come out at 11:30 a few minutes after the Shake It Parade (is that what is it called?) ends at the car barn area. Then they come out and head there. I think that they go to about 4:30. The meets were great and they took a lot of time signing and spending time. They were very interactive and the photopass people got a lot of good pictures. We made a special trip over from AK one day just to see them and then headed to Epcot. We are headed back in July and I hope that we can get the characters we didn't get to see especially Remy!!
From what a PP said a few posts up as of the 26th there may be a new rotation

Here now it was Remy and Emile Sat the 30th. We were there for judy and Nick so definite rotation change. They were great thou! Anyone know what day Judy will be now?

When did they start listing these on the MDE app? I see Judy and Nick with the times listed by the flag pole for today.

When did they start listing these on the MDE app? I see Judy and Nick with the times listed by the flag pole for today.
They were listed the first week they began these meets and then not on a regular basis. Maybe the schedule has been finalized?

This thread hasn't much action in the last few months but now that my trip is in just a few days, I was wondering if anyone knew if Remy & Emile were still meeting on Wednesdays and if not then which day? What time do they start meeting? My DH is a big fan so trying to fit it into our day even though we are scheduled to be at Epcot that day. Thanks!!

This thread hasn't much action in the last few months but now that my trip is in just a few days, I was wondering if anyone knew if Remy & Emile were still meeting on Wednesdays and if not then which day? What time do they start meeting? My DH is a big fan so trying to fit it into our day even though we are scheduled to be at Epcot that day. Thanks!!

Hi! I was in MK on Wednesday and Remy + Emile were out. I think characters come out at 11:00 or 11:30? And they do cap the line and let the characters take breaks throughout the day.

I would recommend arriving early - on Monday Robin + Little John were out, but their final photo op started at 2:15, before the parade. After that the attendant CMs said they’d be “wandering.” But it also started raining between 1:00 and 3:00 every day I was there, so that would also be a reason to arrive early.

Good luck getting your photo!

Does anyone know when this is on until? Sure I read that it ends this month/early next but hoping despite that it may still be on for my trip late September.

Hi! I was in MK on Wednesday and Remy + Emile were out. I think characters come out at 11:00 or 11:30? And they do cap the line and let the characters take breaks throughout the day.

I would recommend arriving early - on Monday Robin + Little John were out, but their final photo op started at 2:15, before the parade. After that the attendant CMs said they’d be “wandering.” But it also started raining between 1:00 and 3:00 every day I was there, so that would also be a reason to arrive early.

Good luck getting your photo!

Thank you!! Giving it a try this Wednesday.

How early do they typically meet? Me and my kids would also love to meet Robin (I also have a photo of me as a 6yo with him), and we’ll be in MK on both a Monday and Tuesday next month. We have a Townsquare Mickey FP for 8:30 on Monday which may be good timing if the schedule follows suit.

How early do they typically meet? Me and my kids would also love to meet Robin (I also have a photo of me as a 6yo with him), and we’ll be in MK on both a Monday and Tuesday next month. We have a Townsquare Mickey FP for 8:30 on Monday which may be good timing if the schedule follows suit.
1115am
As far as wait times go in February I got in line around noon and waited an hour for Nick and Judy ... in July I got in line right when Prince John and Friar Tuck came out and waited 15 mins

Hey I happend to stumble across this and we are headed there in 2 weeks and will be there on a wed and sat and was wondering if anyone knew who would be there? Thanks for any info!!

If anyone has spotted Prince John, can you please post which day? Two trips coming up before the event ends, but neither spans a whole week, and he's my holy grail! I keep missing him at special events AND international parks! I just wuv him...

If anyone has spotted Prince John, can you please post which day? Two trips coming up before the event ends, but neither spans a whole week, and he's my holy grail! I keep missing him at special events AND international parks! I just wuv him...
Early July he was Thursday idk if there was a rotation change though it seems to have been the original rotation for a bit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!