MK VIP Classics Tour anyone?

Nikkim521

Earning My Ears
Hello all! We are going end of August/early Sept. and bringing my daughter’s best friend. (4 people) They are 9&10 and not huge thrill riders. DD’s favorite rides are all covered on the tour and in the heat might be a good idea? Her friend has never been. We are hoping to hit a MNSSHP as well if there is one during our stay (8/29-9/2). Has anyone done the tour and is it worth it? Do they share a lot of trivia and “secrets”? (Did and BFF love that. They watch endless videos about that stuff) I’ve really only been during busy times (school breaks and Christmas) so i don’t know what to expect. Any sort of input would be greatly appreciated!! TIA

We took the tour in November 2018 and had a great time. It has changed a little since then with the addition of lunch, but other than that I believe it is about the same. There was a little trivia but it was mostly rides and walking fast between rides. My kids stayed right with the tour guides and asked lots of questions, so they definitely got more trivia/secrets than the rest of the group, who got a little spread out when we were walking. For people who do not ask questions, the tour guides are mostly just walking FastPasses, but if you engage, in my experience, the tour guides are happy to share. One special thing is that you get to take a different entrance to Haunted Mansion. All the other rides are through the FP line, but for HM you get to go through a special hallway, which my kids found very cool.

One consideration: given the time of year you are going, the crowds may be low enough that the benefits of going through the FP lines is minimal. Of course, if crowds are low, you might get to do even more than the standard list of rides -- we did one or two more than was originally planned because we moved so fast. I do think it is worth doing once, especially if you are willing to engage with the tour guides and make the most of their knowledge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter