Mnsshp 2003???? When Will We Know Dates?

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
:confused: I just booked the Oct 26th cruise on the Wonder. We will dock on the 30th and then we are planning on spending two days at WDW to finish off the trip.;) I really want to attend the Halloween party but I did not really want to go on Halloween night which will fall on a Friday next year!:( EEK-CROWDED):( Does anyone know if they would possibly have a party on that Thursday the 30th also???? That is what I am wishing for.

I wanted to get to WDW check in and relax and then attend the party that evening. Friday we could spend the day at another park.;) I know it seems crazy to worry about it this far ahead of time ecspecially since I have another trip to get ready for in the Spring. Us DISer's are obsessed I guess you could say........;)

I think we knew dates in early to mid May for MNSSHP. I know they were earlier than MCMVP and I purchased those the first day they were available on May 28.

BABYJOSIE98, I don't think they'll have MNSSHP on the 30th. From what I remember about the MNSSHP and MVMCP, they are usually never back-to-back, but I could be wrong about that. If I am, I'm sure someone will let you know.

:( I HOPE IT IS! WE DID THE MVMCP ON A SUNDAY NIGHT AND I THINK THEY HAD ONE ON THE THURSDAY AND FRIDAY WHILE WE WERE DOWN THERE??? I DON'T REMEMBER.

I WISH JUST HAVE TO WATCH THE DATES. IF NOT WE WILL JUST GO ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT!! SCARY!;)

THANKS

We were at MNSSHP on Halloween night in 2001. This was a Wednesday night. It was the only time we could go because we arrived on halloween. I did not think it was too crowded at all. We got there around 4:00 and did the Magic Carpet Ride, Splash Mt and Cinderella's Surprise Celebration all before 5:00. We were able to stay in Fantasy Land and rode almost everything before the party started. (This year at MBMCP we had to go to Tomorrowland) From 7:00 until the first parade we got our family picture taken and met some characters. We met Quasi, Clopin and Esmerellda from the Hunchback. We met Prince Charming and Cinderella. We also met a Gargoyle. We got a good seat (across from the Christmas Shop in Liberty Square) about 20-25 minutes before the parade. We were able to enjoy a storyteller before the parade! After the parade we met more Characters dressed in Hollowen costumes. (Donald, Goofy and Pinocchio) We also met Belle and Beast. Unfortuanately my kids didn't last too much longer (since we had a busy day traveling) so we headed back to our resort. Even though we were not there for the entire night we really enjoyed the evening. I did not think it was crowded. We got a great spot for the parade without "camping out" 1 hour before (we have had to do this for Spectro and Electrial Parade) I am sure our party was sold out since it was Halloween so it might not be too bad for you to go if this is the only night you can do it. You will have a great time. We loved the decorations and wished our kids could have stayed up a little later to do more things. The fortune teller stations looked really cool! We plan on going back this October and hitting one of the parties. Have a great time.

I just went to WDWIG and the dates for the end of October were October 27, 31 and Nov 1, maybe you could hit the Nov 1 and avoid the crowds. This was the 2002 schedule.

Hope

We did the Nov. 1st Halloween party. There were no lines from 7 - 8 at all. We cruised on everything. We arrived at our hotel around 2:30 that day (This was our arrival day in Florida). Unpacked, toured our hotel, had dinner at the castle and were let in early to the party to beat the crowds. It couldn't have worked out any better. Nov 1. prolonged Halloween and gave the kids one more day to enjoy the holiday.

We can do Halloween night if needed. That will be ok. The kids will love it!

I will just have to make sure we get the tickets early cause I am sure they sell out fast....:(

We did the Christmas party and it was really fun. I just can not wait to see the HEADLESS HORSEMAN run his horse down mainstreet. My DD says she wants to be Jack Skellingtons girlfriend Sally. I told her we would work on it!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!