MNSSHP 2018 Mystery Pin Set--Looking for Traders for Duplicate Pins

DisneyMaleficent50

DIS Veteran
Looking for anyone who has bought these at a party that would like to trade. I bought 11 boxes. All 11 had big bad wolf. The other pins were 3 Old Hags and 8 Shan-Yu. Would love to trade the duplicates. I did meet one very nice family at the party that traded several pins with us but still have lots of duplicates. And we had as already spent 45 minutes of party time in frontier pin traders so had to move on.

I do have a few quick trips planned this month if anyone wants to try to meet up in a park
9/15 magic kingdom not sure if day or night trip yet
9/23 epcot in the morning till around 2
9/26 Hollywood studios in the evening
9/27 disney springs late morning
10/12 fort wilderness late dinner
10/13 disney springs lunch and magic kingdom in the evening
10/14 epcot at opening till about 1pm

PM me for specifics if you are interested.....

Attachments

• 20180904_092943.jpg
    20180904_092943.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 32
Just curious, did you buy all 11 at the same place? Just wondering how random the distribution really is. I’ve never had much luck with the mystery pins; I never get the ones I’d really like. This is a cool set. Good luck finding what you’re looking for!

They are only sold at one location....in frontierland. The emporium and big top did not have much for the party pins

They are only sold at one location....in frontierland. The emporium and big top did not have much for the party pins
I'm going to the party on October 2nd. I really want to get the Hocus Pocus pin and maybe a few of the other halloween pins that make up that very expensive box set. A few questions: Did they sell out already? Should I just go to Frontierland at 7PM and not even try to go to Big Top?

I think big top and the Emporium only has the party logo pin. That's all i remember seeing when i looked really quick. For all other pins you need to go to frontier trading post. They start selling them as soon as you have your wristband.

As a FYI, four of the pins are actually limited edition pins (LE750), rather than limited release.

So dvc 2pm and regular guest 4pm. You can get your wristbands.
Great, that might be the first thing I do. I'm not staying at the resort, only down there traveling for work, but my friend put me on her DVC room so I could go into the party earlier and make FP selections with them for a park day on Friday. Did they still have any of the Hocus Pocus pins when you went?

Great, that might be the first thing I do. I'm not staying at the resort, only down there traveling for work, but my friend put me on her DVC room so I could go into the party earlier and make FP selections with them for a park day on Friday. Did they still have any of the Hocus Pocus pins when you went?
Yes they did. Also AP tote bag. Try to grab your pins and get to line by 330. Its by the gazebo behind the Christmas store.

I bought mine at Emporium on Monday. I had attended the Friday party, but forgot to get this item, so when we went back to MK we told them this and were able to buy a box (from Emporium). I got Cruella and Haunted mansion guys for what it's worth. Very happy.

I bought mine at Emporium on Monday. I had attended the Friday party, but forgot to get this item, so when we went back to MK we told them this and were able to buy a box (from Emporium). I got Cruella and Haunted mansion guys for what it's worth. Very happy.

Lucky you!!! That would be my dream box! Those are my 2 favorite of the set.

I really wanted the headless horseman, ghosts and shan yu. Mulan is a favorite movie and you don't see him often. I just didn't count on 7 shan yu

I got my mystery pin sets at Big Top, they had them there. I am not going to be back to the parks but if anyone has any interest in doing a trade by mail I have 2 extra Hades & 1 extra Oogie-boogie. I have Cruella, Captain hook & the headless horseman, so looking for any other than these 5.

Looking for anyone who has bought these at a party that would like to trade. I bought 11 boxes. All 11 had big bad wolf. The other pins were 3 Old Hags and 8 Shan-Yu. Would love to trade the duplicates. I did meet one very nice family at the party that traded several pins with us but still have lots of duplicates. And we had as already spent 45 minutes of party time in frontier pin traders so had to move on.

I do have a few quick trips planned this month if anyone wants to try to meet up in a park
9/15 magic kingdom not sure if day or night trip yet
9/23 epcot in the morning till around 2
9/26 Hollywood studios in the evening
9/27 disney springs late morning
10/12 fort wilderness late dinner
10/13 disney springs lunch and magic kingdom in the evening
10/14 epcot at opening till about 1pm

PM me for specifics if you are interested.....
Ok - so I don't know if there is something with my computer settings because I am at work, but I can't seem to figure out how to PM you here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!