Mnsshp alone - would you do it or not?

tb1972

DVC since 2012
Well it appears I’m traveling for biz to Orlando the week of Sept 12. I love hallowishes and the MNSSHP. I’m tempted to go alone but am unsure. Am I a disnerd to consider it? Im curious would you guys go alone?!

Well it appears I’m traveling for biz to Orlando the week of Sept 12. I love hallowishes and the MNSSHP. I’m tempted to go alone but am unsure. Am I a disnerd to consider it? Im curious would you guys go alone?!

I agree with the PP! GO for it!!! I have done the MNSSHP alone, and had a nice time. I did not really do the trick or treating but the parade was fun to see with the headless horseman leading the way (you can hear the horse's hooves before you see him, usually!), and the fireworks are very different. Plus, it was fun to see folks dressed up. Some of the costumes were amazing! But in our hot weather here, I do NOT know how some could stand it. o_O

I would absolutely do this! Actually, I think it could be the most fun ever. Why? Because when I go with my family, we have to have a consensus of what to do. So much to do, so little time! And they are really not willing to wait for the shows at the castle like I am. I would park myself right in front of that castle! Go for it! I think you might get your money's worth!!

I would totally do it, as a pp said you get to set the schedule and don't have to worry about what anyone else wants to do or eat, sounds like bliss.

I did it last night. And when I got my picture taken with Gaston and Belle, the person in front of me was alone, as was the person in front of her.
What?? Gaston and Belle were together?? I may need to grab a ticket for Sept 7th!

I did MNSSHP solo last year and really enjoyed it. I got all the special Photopass pics since i have an AP, and got a ton of candy. I waited in line for characters I wanted to see without having to listen to anyone complaining about wasting time. Went on my favorite rides and did not have to hang out waiting for anyone like I did during the party I attended later in the season.

I have done MVMCP alone. It was a wonderful party! :)

Absolutely. I have gone to both MNSSHP & MVMCP alone.
You are traveling for biz alone. Why would you hesitate to attend the party alone? Seeing all the costumes is so much fun. The Sanderson sisters show! The parade and music and very different feel of the park (the lights are quite low, it is different than just going to MK late nights.) It is really fun. I wish I could go! As adults, trick or treating isn't something we can do in our neighborhood, but you can at the MK! I don't care about the candy myself, it is all the other guests costumes that are so cool and creative and fun, and the musci!
GO! You won't regret it.

Thank you all for your kind replies. Yes, I will be alone for a biz trip. I’ve gone to the party with my family in the past but it would be a nice change to take time and enjoy it all. My kids do love the rides and focus on short lines - they’re not as in to the shows as I am.

Another YES for attending alone! You'll have the opportunity to see the shows and other events you may have missed in prior visits.

Why wouldn't you do it alone? I know some people are self-conscious about doing things alone, so if something like that would hinder your enjoyment, I'd take that into consideration.

For me, I would be perfectly content alone. I could take things at my own pace and only do the things I enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter