• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP Alone?

dizneefreak29

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm a lurker on these boards but have a question I was hoping for find help with. My family and I are going on a Disney Cruise October 16-19. My little brother (15) had school on Monday so everyone else is planning to head back on October 19. I wasnt to stay an extra night and hit Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Has anyone gone to one of these alone and had a good time?

Thanks for any help!

Go for it!!

I was thre last year (whole trip was solo)

Had a ball.
You can dress up in costume if you want or go as is or just look the others in custumes. Note not eveyone there are in costumes. Evetyone gets a free photo. You even go trick or treating (everyone gets a bag) The park is well decorated. The lines for the rides are short.

Thank you for you help! The link to the old thread was really helpful! Now I am extra excited about going! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter