MNSSHP and Facepainting

cdoc29

Cruising with the Crazies
Looking ahead to our trip and starting to gather ideas for costumes for MNSSHP I have a question. My son (8 years old) wants to go as Spider-Man for the party, does anyone know if they offer Spider-Man face painting at Disney Springs?

There’s face painting at MK in tomorrowland. Our son had his face painted during MNSSHP last year. I don’t remember if they have Spider-Man however.

Do a google search and see if you find a picture board of options. Hopefully someone on this site might know as well.

Highly unlikely. Universal holds the territorial rights to Marvel characters in theme parks east of the Mississippi (except for Guardians of the Galaxy). I would consider just bringing some face paint and doing it yourself.

They tend to have Disney/generic stuff. I don't believe I've ever seen anything spider-y. It's easy to take a stab at doing it yourself, I think. The key is to get good paint and not go too crazy. Look up something like "Wolfe 6 Color Face Painting Palette". On Amazon it's 11 bucks and the quality is great. Kids tend to touch their faces a LOT, so skipping the nose can keep the mess to a minimum.

facepaintDis.jpg IMG_4844Rev.png

They tend to have Disney/generic stuff. I don't believe I've ever seen anything spider-y. It's easy to take a stab at doing it yourself, I think. The key is to get good paint and not go too crazy. Look up something like "Wolfe 6 Color Face Painting Palette". On Amazon it's 11 bucks and the quality is great. Kids tend to touch their faces a LOT, so skipping the nose can keep the mess to a minimum.

View attachment 394423 View attachment 394424
Is that your son? He’s adorable!!!

OP I was going to suggest the same thing—just donut yourself. My son dressed as Darth Maul for the first TOT 10 mile race after party and I did his makeup myself. I’d recommend some setting spray or powder to finish it off. Have fun!!

Is that your son? He’s adorable!!!

Schucks... yeah... :lovestruc Thanks! He's my little Spidey. I'm doing everything I can to convince him to be Peter Pan this year (the villain version from Once Upon a Time). He's not totally convinced, but I promised to make him a Pandora's box to hold. I take Halloween pretty seriously! :rotfl:

Oh, ETA - Also, in my experience, kids are less squiggly while lying down, preferably with their eyes closed. I've doodled on my daughter's face and really got to go to town because she fell asleep! I whipped up a pretty good Olaf once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter