MNSSHP ticket question

brad813

DIS Veteran
I have a party ticket for this coming Sunday, and will be unable to attend, having had to delay my travel. Has anyone ever had any trouble exchanging party tickets(e-tickets) to a later date?

I have a party ticket for this coming Sunday, and will be unable to attend, having had to delay my travel. Has anyone ever had any trouble exchanging party tickets(e-tickets) to a later date?

Just call and ask. Technically they don't have to do it, since the tickets are non-refundable/exchangeable, but I know people have had it done. Don't wait though. Call them immediately and explain the situation. I think your chances are high that they will accommodate you.

Just call and ask. Technically they don't have to do it, since the tickets are non-refundable/exchangeable, but I know people have had it done. Don't wait though. Call them immediately and explain the situation. I think your chances are high that they will accommodate you.

It's even more complex given that I have a four park magic ticket as well, and I won't be able to use that before it expires. I was actually supposed to be arriving in Florida today, but things don't always work out as planned.

It's even more complex given that I have a four park magic ticket as well, and I won't be able to use that before it expires. I was actually supposed to be arriving in Florida today, but things don't always work out as planned.

Well, I'm not sure what they would do about that because those are non-standard tickets. It absolutely can't hurt to call and ask though. Do it as soon as possible. They may be willing to work with you. Good luck!

I know. Hopefully they can work with me, but I still have a spare one day ticket I can fall back on at least.

Well, I'm not sure what they would do about that because those are non-standard tickets. It absolutely can't hurt to call and ask though. Do it as soon as possible. They may be willing to work with you. Good luck!

Got it worked out just fine. Disney has been nothing but helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!