MNSSHP

On the one hand, August is crazy early to be doing Halloween, but on the other, that coincides with my Birthday Trip...so I'm hoping the rumors (based on park hours) pan out.

I'm the same. We are from London, and with the young ones wouldn't be able to get Florida for Halloween week/month, as that school break is only a week, and they won't get over the jet lag. But we are there last 2 weeks of August. So although it will seem mighty weird doing halloween in August, we will be biting Disney's hand off for a ticket.

It is early. Wish Disney would just come up with a different additional cost party for a different time of year and then they can cut back a bit on the Halloween ones.
Agree. Mid-August is awfully early.
I've always wondered why they don't do some sort of summer party .. especially as the non-summer months seem to be as popular (if not more) than the summer months.

I think MNSSHP is one of the best up-charge offerings that Disney does.

The guests wear costumes and the entertainment is top notch. Go! Concentrate on the parade, the Fireworks, the Hocus Pocus stage show, the Cadaver Dans, Madam Carlotta and friends performing on the lawn of the Haunted Mansion and the character meet and greets and finally the candy. Save the rides for another park day or the times in between your party agenda.

I think that because so many guests participate by wearing costumes the fun is really amplified.

MNSSHP is a not to be missed experience.

~NM
I agree got my costume picked out https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fashion-St...sr=8-7&keywords=halloween+costumes+women&th=1
Will buy tickets as soon as I can. Because I had so much fun getting the sweets at the party I now buy about £20 of sweets and hand them out at Halloween

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter