MNSSHP

Khcuttin1

Earning My Ears
I heard today that they are stopping ticket holders for the Halloween Party from getting in at 4!! Tell me this isn't true!! Aaahhhhhh, lol. I already got my tickets and my 2 FP's, lol!!

I heard today that they are stopping ticket holders for the Halloween Party from getting in at 4!! Tell me this isn't true!! Aaahhhhhh, lol. I already got my tickets and my 2 FP's, lol!!
There were rumors last year about this (and the year before that...you see how this goes). The rumors were that party guests would enter later. That didnt happen. The big issue last year impacted just a relatively few people and fanned the fire of rumors. Some people that made FP for after 4 for the party had their last day of FP cancelled. Supposedly you weren't supposed to be able to make FP if just entering on a party ticket. So some people that made the FP had been emailed that their last day of FP was cancelled because they didn't have enough tickets to cover the days. Reports were that you could call and get the FP reinstated. Most people on the party thread here, myself included, had no issue with entering at 4 and using FP until the party started. I wouldn't worry about it.

There were rumors last year about this (and the year before that...you see how this goes). The rumors were that party guests would enter later. That didnt happen. The big issue last year impacted just a relatively few people and fanned the fire of rumors. Some people that made FP for after 4 for the party had their last day of FP cancelled. Supposedly you weren't supposed to be able to make FP if just entering on a party ticket. So some people that made the FP had been emailed that their last day of FP was cancelled because they didn't have enough tickets to cover the days. Reports were that you could call and get the FP reinstated. Most people on the party thread here, myself included, had no issue with entering at 4 and using FP until the party started. I wouldn't worry about it.
TY! I figured, but I wanted to make sure. I have never had any issues with getting in at 4, and getting 2 FP's, and using them...but I wanted to know other peoples thoughts on this rumour. I'm glad!!!

Here is my second part to my question, and I hope I can explain the right way...Here goes, So I'm staying 8 days, at POR. I just bought 6 day hopper plus tickets, assuming one day was the Halloween party, and another day would be at Typhoon lagoon. Do you think that if I enter at 4 on Halloween party day, and bcuz I have 2 fast passes from 4 to 6, that Disney will count from 4 to 6 as a "day" taken away from my 6 days? Not bcuz im entering at 4, but bcuz I made 2 fast passes. But it let me BEFORE I bought my hopper passes...and THEN when I was making fast passes ( when I did get the hopper tickets ) it stopped me at 5 days. I then erased my MNSSHP FP's and it let me do FP's for the 6th day...then I was able to return to the party day and rebook the 2 FP's from 4 to 6. So my concern is, they may count ( when I enter at 4 ) as a day away from my hopper? Does this make sense?????? Any thoughts?

Yes it makes sense. Make sure you use the line for MNSSHP when you enter MK and scan in using your Halloween ticket. I have never had this problem, but I’ve read other posts and this is the advice I’ve read.
I’ve also read that some people have received emails that they have too many FP days booked and they were going to lose their last day. They called and were able to sort it out.

As said above, just wait in the party line prior to 4. You should be fine. Enjoy the party!

I'm a little confused about the 2 FP's thing... Wife and I will be at the park during the day and plan to go to party same night. Would we get more than our normal amount of FP's for that day?

I'm a little confused about the 2 FP's thing... Wife and I will be at the park during the day and plan to go to party same night. Would we get more than our normal amount of FP's for that day?
Only if your MNSSHP is on a different account then the one you use to get in the park for the day

FP+ are not supposed to work during parties. I mean, they do, because it's too much of a pain/money loss for Disney to truly shut the system down on purpose but technically somewhere in the fine print details, IIRC it says that FP+ don't apply during special events. and guests waving MBs around having fun gives the whole MB idea more magical, so CM's aren't going to spill the beans and tell them to stop putting Mickey to Mickey and getting excited at the light-up.

we went to MNSSHP last year. we could not book any FPs for our party date. It really wasnt a big deal at all - We went on Halloween night and although it was busy, we got on many attractions with little to no wait, and did enter at 4pm.

I'm not sure how it works when you already have a ticket for that day, but, in every year past, I have bought a Halloween Party ticket and have been allowed to put 2 Fast Passes on. One for 4 pm and one for 5 pm. Its bcuz theorhetically you can enter into the park at 4 pm, but MK shuts down at 6, so many people get 2 FP's. That's assuming you don't already have fast passes for that day already on a "normal day ticket".

I'm not sure how it works when you already have a ticket for that day, but, in every year past, I have bought a Halloween Party ticket and have been allowed to put 2 Fast Passes on. One for 4 pm and one for 5 pm. Its bcuz theorhetically you can enter into the park at 4 pm, but MK shuts down at 6, so many people get 2 FP's. That's assuming you don't already have fast passes for that day already on a "normal day ticket".
And to continue...the reason I don't buy a normal "day pass", is bcuz MNSSHP allows you entry at 4 pm, even though the party starts at 7. You can get a 7/8 hour day out of that party pass, same with the Christmas party. On party days, I usually go to a water park or just hang out at the resort until 4, then its off to MK for a great night!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter