Moana

Glynis4

Mouseketeer
I’ve been watching the characters on the app for a few weeks now, and it looks like Moana is only in the park on thursdays. Does anyone know if this has been the case for a while? We are going in 2 weeks, and Thursday was going to be our “break from the parks” day. My kids really want to meet Moana though, so I may have to change our plans if it’s likely that Thursday will be the only day to meet her.

I just checked my pictures and indeed, I met her on a Thursday. This was mid-September. However, I had walked past her meet area the day before and she was out then too. I had missed the cut off and the CM at the line told me to come back tomorrow.

I just checked my pictures and indeed, I met her on a Thursday. This was mid-September. However, I had walked past her meet area the day before and she was out then too. I had missed the cut off and the CM at the line told me to come back tomorrow.

Hmm, so this may be a more recent change...I’ll keep watching!

EDIT: If anyone sees her before Thursday, please let me know!

We just got back from there and we saw her on a Tuesday at 2:23pm. I kept watching the app for her and she was never there. We just happened to be in Tarzan’s treehouse and saw her there. So definitely ask someone once you’re there.

For the most part I found the app helpful for character times. But on our last day we wanted to meet and take pics with chip and dale and the app said they’d both be out at 3pm that day. We went early and waited for them to come out. Only Chip came out. I asked the CM with him if Dale was coming soon and she rudely said he wasn’t coming at all. And also chip would just be walking around, not stopping for pictures and signatures. My daughter was pretty disappointed.

We just got back from there and we saw her on a Tuesday at 2:23pm. I kept watching the app for her and she was never there. We just happened to be in Tarzan’s treehouse and saw her there. So definitely ask someone once you’re there.

For the most part I found the app helpful for character times. But on our last day we wanted to meet and take pics with chip and dale and the app said they’d both be out at 3pm that day. We went early and waited for them to come out. Only Chip came out. I asked the CM with him if Dale was coming soon and she rudely said he wasn’t coming at all. And also chip would just be walking around, not stopping for pictures and signatures. My daughter was pretty disappointed.

Thanks for the info! I remember now that there were times from our last trip when the app wasn’t totally reliable for the character meets. Like when we went to meet Anna & Elsa but Elsa had “slept in” so we only met Anna (but came back another day to meet Elsa!). Or when Aladdin & Jasmine almost turned into just Aladdin ‘cause Jasmine was “taking care of Rajah”. Lol. Was Moana roaming or doing a meet & greet when you saw her?

Thanks for the info! I remember now that there were times from our last trip when the app wasn’t totally reliable for the character meets. Like when we went to meet Anna & Elsa but Elsa had “slept in” so we only met Anna (but came back another day to meet Elsa!). Or when Aladdin & Jasmine almost turned into just Aladdin ‘cause Jasmine was “taking care of Rajah”. Lol. Was Moana roaming or doing a meet & greet when you saw her?

She was doing a meet and greet. She meets at Tarzan’s treehouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter