Mobile Dinning Ordering Question?

Disneyguy1

Earning My Ears
Good Afternoon! :) Perhaps this question has already been answered (and if so, just point me in the right direction), but I have a question about Mobile Dinning Ordering.

We are going to have 6 different people in our party (all of which will be paying for their own meals). While I am in charge of getting Fast Passes, etc., can each individual download the app on their own phone and connect their own credit card on it and order themselves?

As much as I love the people I am traveling with, I don't want to pay for their meals each time (nor do I want to go through the hassle of having them pay me back).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Kevin

Yes, everyone can setup mobile ordering with their own credit card. It doesn’t use your card on file for your room, you must setup a card for mobile ordering.

We used this all of the time on our trip to avoid the long lines and it was super easy! I liked that it lays out all of your options and what you can customize easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter