Mobile order ice water?

Paigesmom2013

DIS Veteran
Silly question-- but can you order cups of ice water with your food when you mobile order? I only see the option to buy bottled water. I've been playing around with how mobile order works since I dont have much to plan for our April trip!

Not anywhere I looked on our trip this weekend. I do what OP above suggested. You can see the menus of Mobile Order if you want to preview them from home! Just go to Mobile Order and go through the whole process to see the menus and the options that are given and don‘t place the actual order.

When you pick up the order ask for cups of ice water. At busy times they have them ready. Otherwise it takes only a few seconds to prep it.

Your food is never actually ready when they tell you to come get it. They usually wait until you walk up to "gather" the order. In that time, ask for the water.

PP are correct that you can ask when you get your order. Also, during very warm weather and sometimes during busy times, some CS locations will have cups of ice water ready to go at the pick up windows. You can walk right up to ask for as many as you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter