Mobile Ordering and two different dining plans?

cheshiregoofy22

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if we'll be able to mobile order at QS restaurants as we have two different dining plans (due to two different rooms for the five of us - all adults) linked on our MDE...one is QS and one is DxDp. My fear is that we won't be able to designate that the credits come from the QS plan - if we use a magic band from someone in the QS designate room will that work? I would hate to lose a DxDP credit at CHH for example..... Thank you for your help!!! :flower1:

I'm wondering if we'll be able to mobile order at QS restaurants as we have two different dining plans (due to two different rooms for the five of us - all adults) linked on our MDE...one is QS and one is DxDp. My fear is that we won't be able to designate that the credits come from the QS plan - if we use a magic band from someone in the QS designate room will that work? I would hate to lose a DxDP credit at CHH for example..... Thank you for your help!!! :flower1:

You don't use your magic bands for mobile ordering; you use your phone. The best way might be to set up a separate MDE account for one of the adults in the QS rooms and use that account for all mobile ordering. But I'd still keep all receipts and check with guest services periodically to be sure they are taking credits from the right plan.

You don't use your magic bands for mobile ordering; you use your phone. The best way might be to set up a separate MDE account for one of the adults in the QS rooms and use that account for all mobile ordering. But I'd still keep all receipts and check with guest services periodically to be sure they are taking credits from the right plan.
Right! Totally spaced there about phone vs. magic band. Thank you! We've had sooo much trouble with our MDE account, I'm fairly terrified of changing anything at this point (we leave in 12 days). I think we'll just avoid mobile ordering and suck it up in the regular line. No worries. :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter