Mobile ordering with allergy

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
Hello!

Just wondering if people with allergies are able to use mobile ordering yet?

I think a lot of the quick service restaurants have included their allergy menu for mobile ordering now. We've been checking it out for my sister who is gluten intolerant. You can look at it for yourself and see if your allergy has been included!

I don't have allergies to worry about when ordering, but yes! I noticed you scroll down & you'll see gluten free (friendly), dairy free, soy, egg, nut, maybe others listed. I recommend any one needing to see this, you do not need to be in the parks or complete an order to see mobile ordering menus. The only thing you have to watch is that when you look on the app, the restaurant has to be open, so watch timing & time zone changes.
Looking on the app is the best way to see the current list of participating locations, when they make updates like using DP or paying with gift cards, and updates to menus like allergy options.

I don't have allergies to worry about when ordering, but yes! I noticed you scroll down & you'll see gluten free, dairy free, maybe others listed. I recommend any one needing to see this, you do not need to be in the parks or complete an order to see mobile ordering menus. The only thing you have to watch is that when you look on the app, the restaurant has to be open, so watch timing & time zone changes.
Looking on the app is the best way to see the current list of participating locations, when they make updates like using DP or paying with gift cards, and updates to menus like allergy options.
Thank you!! This is very helpful. I always looked on the website for the menus. But I was able to finally see them on the app.

You can but some caveats.

Not all the mobile order restaurants have the allergy menus.

You can only select one allergy.

The allergy menus may not show all of what is actually possible if you were to talk with a chef/manager.

The do not take "may contain" and similar possible cross-contamination warning statements into account.

So it can work well for some people but not for others.

SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter