Mobile Ordering

MudQueen22

DIS Veteran
Is there a list of the restaurants in each park that let you mobile order through the MDE app?
How far in advance to you order?

If you open MDE, click on Order Food and it will show you what restaurants are available.
You can order early in the morning or just as you get to the restaurant. Just click "I'm here" when you get to the restaurant and they will text you when the food is ready.
We were getting a Dole whip and the line was long. Ordered it by mobile ordering while we were standing there and had it in just a few minutes. The long line had barely moved.

Mobile order is so handy! You'll love the convenience for sure - we used it at Satu'li Canteen and were able to bypass a pretty major line :)

Yes we used it once everyday of our trip last week. I know so much of MDE isn't working well but Mobile Ordering is easy to use and went well everytime!

Mobile order is so handy! You'll love the convenience for sure - we used it at Satu'li Canteen and were able to bypass a pretty major line :)

Yup, we will almost pass up on a spot if its crowded and doesn't have mobile order option. It can literally save you 30 minutes in line for food. And you can order waaayy in advance, like in a long ride queue, and just pickup when you are near (go back in MDE to confirm). I laugh like an evil villain when I pick up my dole whip in 5 seconds and the 40 people in line just stare not understanding how it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter