Mobility problems and waiting line line

WDWFOREVER

<font color=blue>Has splinters in her tooshie from
Just wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone who posted replies to my earlier thread on this subject. We went to Disney (returned last Sunday 2nd June) and luckily I was able to make my way round the parks quite well with just one walking stick until the last couple of days when I gave in and rented a chair. As those of you who contributed to the earlier thread know, it was a big vanity problem for me but I have to say it was worth every minute. At least it meant I didn't make things miserable for DH and DS.

Lisa (Talking Hands) - I looked for you on Saturday 1st when we were at MK but no sign of you - sorry I missed you - must have been the sea of red t-shirts that dazzled me! That caused a few enquiries from my 8 year old I can tell you! Thankfully, we had prepared him before we went along so the enquiries were pretty brief and easily answered!!!

We had a wonderful holiday - I will be posting a trip report over the next week or so but I was back to work yesterday and jet lag is playing havoc with my sleeping and eating patterns!

Glad you had a good trip. Thanks for letting us know.:)

Glad to hear you had a good trip. I'll be looking for your reports on the Trip Report Boaard.

Sorry I missed you. I was in the sea of deaf red shirts across from Hall of the Presidents at the parade. Of course you could have missed me bacause I was so busy chatting with some of them. I actually had met one of them here in Miami one time and he remembered me so we were catching up on old friends. We had a blast. Jennye and Brian were great interpreters as usual. You know everytime I go the interpreters have improved and they are good to start with.

Hi Lisa - sadly I missed you at the parade simply because we had already had to leave the park for the airport. We had 8.25pm flights but we had to check in 3 hours before. We actually decided to go and check in 4 hours before because I needed to make sure we had the right seat allocation. Before we made the journey there we had to go back to the hotel to pick up all our luggage. As a result of all this, we left the park at 2.30pm. To be honest, I was so emotional by then that it was probably a good idea - I couldn't enjoy the last hour or so because I could think of at that stage was "this time tomorrow we will be home".

How does the interpreter thing work? Do you have to pay for their time? I sounds like a wonderful service, even if you do have to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter