Moblie ordering?

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
as you will be able to tell by my question, I am not a tech person. Can the mobile ordering only be done on a phone or could I do it on a laptop?

You could order at Be Our Guest on a laptop but I’m pretty sure you need the app for the other places. You need to tell them “I’m here” so they can prepare your order and notify you that “it’s ready, come to the pick up area”

as you will be able to tell by my question, I am not a tech person. Can the mobile ordering only be done on a phone or could I do it on a laptop?

Mobile ordering can only be done through the app on your phone. I think you can download the app onto a tablet, so if you had a tablet you wanted to carry around the parks, you could use that.

I poked around the website while logged in & could not find anything to click to mobile order. The order can only be placed the day of & during the hours that location is open. And, as others have said, you have to then notify them when you want the food actually made. So, you're going to need a very 'mobile' device to 'mobile' order.

I believe it can only be done on a phone using the MDE app.
Even for a non-tech person, it is easy to use.
If you aren't sure, look on YouTube. You can find multiple video showing how to use it.

We were just at Disney and never bothered with mobile ordering. At all of the counter service places, there was a short line we stood in to order our food. Never noticed it took any less time for those doing mobile ordering and saw very few people doing that. I think you will do fine without bothering with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!