Moderate Resorts

where_else

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know why when you look at the Walt Disney World planning website, the only moderate showing up for next April is CBR? We really want POR/FQ but of course can't do that right now. We had ressies at Gran Destino tower, then changed to CBR, but would like to do Gran Destino if we can't do POR/FQ.

Right now the Port Orleans resorts are not open.

They're supposed to be opening GDT next month, but I'm not sure why it wouldn't be showing up now.

They're supposed to be opening GDT next month, but I'm not sure why it wouldn't be showing up now.

Are they planning on having the overpaid people who bounce balls back? Perhaps that's why?

I just did a few searches for April reservations on the Disneyworld.com website and found some dates when CSR was unavailable and others when it, including GDT, was available. It may simply be they're fully booked on some nights already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter