Modified a reservation and it hasnt updated in MDE

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
I recently made a modification to an upcoming reservation on a split stay. On the DVC site it is correct with the dates but the points are still what the first reservations were and on MDE, it is still the old reservation. I called MS and they said they didn't know why bc they saw the correct dates. It has only been 24 hours but Im just concerned that something is wrong and they didn't do it correctly or something! Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Give it another day and then reach out. Sometimes it takes a little time.

You could ask MS to have the reservation UNLINKED from your MDE account (this will not affect the actual reservation). You can then relink the reservation to MDE and it should appear correctly.

Ours did the same thing- I waited two weeks and MDE was still wrong while DVC site was correct. I ended up calling Disney IT and they fixed it for me- they had to delete our reservation completely from MDE (I didn't have the option to do it myself) and then added it back in. Went smoothly and only took a few minutes.

We originally had a 14 night trip planned all at AKV. At our 7 months we switched a few days to VB- ultimately giving us 4 days at Vero and 10 days at AKV. While the DVC site had it correct, MDE showed us at 14 nights AKV overlapping with 4 days VB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter