Modify a vacation package

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
I have a room and tickets booked for November via the Universal Studios website.
We maybe modifying our August trip to Universal and would purchase an annual pass for all of us.
How difficult will it be to modify/remove tickets off my November vacation package. Will I have to completely cancel or just modify and is there a fee? We have never booked a trip to Universal before . Now we will have two within a few months lol.

If it were me, I would call.

Modify the August to room only and purchase the ap.

Modify the November trip from the vacation package to room only.

You will get a refund for that cancellation but will have to pay the first first night deposit

You are going from a package to room only.

If there have been changes in policy since I last cancelled a package to room only, the TM will explain current procedures.

Since you are within the time changes, no extra fees involved.

If it were me, I would call.

Modify the August to room only and purchase the ap.

Modify the November trip from the vacation package to room only.

You will get a refund for that cancellation but will have to pay the first first night deposit

You are going from a package to room only.

If there have been changes in policy since I last cancelled a package to room only, the TM will explain current procedures.

Since you are within the time changes, no extra fees involved.
Thank you !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter