Modify Reservation

wn01aa

DIS Veteran
Hello

If I modify a reservation online and change the dates, resort, and people going, will it give me a new confirmation number so that someone else could link it to their MDE account?

Thanks.

Should be the same Reservation # unless you cancel. I've modified like 10 times this year and the # is always the same. YMMV

You have to call Member Services if you are changing the lead name on the reservation. They will also need to unlink the reservation in your MDE so that the new guests can link it. If you are not changing the lead name everything can be done online. I just had to do this today.

It's been a few months (I think it was April), but I was able to change the lead name on a reservation using Chat on the DVC website. Chat isn't always available, but it was easier than long waits on the phone at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts