Modifying (adding days onto the end) a reservation at the 7 month mark

I was in the same situation as OP. I booked our first nights 7/2-7/7 at the Poly with PVB points. So i had thought to add on dates using my AK points i would have to wait until 12/8 to then add on 7/8. But I went on today 12/2 and was able to add on 7/8. To my surprise it let me us my AK points to book.

In reality when modifying i am at my 7 month mark to use my AK points to book 7/2, so in really isn't any glitch in the system. It is using my AK points for 7/2 and then pushing my poly points to cover the end of my trip. We do want to add on an 8th night so obviously the system does block me from doing that today.
Makes sense.

Still think we shouldn't be able to add to the end of a reservation made with home resort points with non home resort points unless there is availability for the whole thing at 7 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter