I got way behind and just got all caught up and by now you all are back again! Hope you are having a great time!!

Instead of 40 attractions on this trip you should see if you can come home with 40 rice crispy treats!!!

Hi Everyone!!!! Thanks for are the well wishes on our trip. We are currently in our room watching the super bowl. So, I thought I would check in. ;)

Are those m&m covered rice krispie treats a snack credit??? If so, how did I miss this!!! LOL
I was surprised too! I didn't grab any at first and then I saw that they were snack credits.

Hahaha! We’re in Downs Farm! Literally could walk to each other!

Stayed at FQ wayyy back in 1999, but did Riverside 2 years ago! I love how small FQ is, but we also loved Riverside, especially the Alligator Bayou section. I think you’ll love FQ!
Seriously! I know exactly where you are!

Have so much fun!!!! :) Can't wait to hear all about the trip!!!
Thanks! I will start a new trip report once we are back.

Safe travels today, and a magical trip!
Thanks!

Have a great trip!
Thanks! I thought of you tonight. We went to Homecom'n and we had the Mac n Cheese... Ours was a little less dry but I totally agree with you on the mac n cheese!

Saw that you arrived! I hope you have an amazing trip!
Thanks!
Have a great trip!!! :banana:
Thanks!

Enjoyed reading about your experience!
Thanks for reading!!! I am glad enjoy reading along. I love reliving the trips!

I just spent the last two nights reading your amazng TR! What a fun trip! It was making me miss my boys being little. You did so much that I used to do! I still do tinker treasures..lol and my boys are 16 and 22. Cant wait to hear about the trip you are on now! I
Thanks for reading along! I know, they grow up too fast! Man, I was hoping that I would be able to stop the tinkerbell gifts once they figure it all out...

Instead of 40 attractions on this trip you should see if you can come home with 40 rice crispy treats!!!
Ha! I like it. No dinning plan for us this trip. So, probably only couple extra snacks.

Morgan loves the cinnamon roll here, so she choose that. I need to remember to ask for extra frosting next time!
Yes! I think @ariane37 has recommended this in the past, too. It's a must-do for my next trip! :thumbsup2

Getting a 40 Picture!
Woohoo! 40 looks good on you!

We went into Sir Mickey's. We have been in this store a number of time. Not once did I look up at the ceiling and notice this!
What?! How have I never noticed that?! Your girls might not have been overly impressed... but I am! :laughing:

23687418358_169eb7df9b_z.jpg
#retirementgoals

The best table ever!!!
So cool!

Now this is my kind of suitcase! :rotfl:

It was a great trip! A great way to spend celebrating turning 40.
So happy to hear that :goodvibes

(35) Rice Krispie Treats!!!!
WOW!!!!! :hyper:

Yes! I think @ariane37 has recommended this in the past, too. It's a must-do for my next trip! :thumbsup2
They give it to you now in a little plastic condiment cup. So, you can drizzle it on yourself or dip the middle part in at your leisure!

Woohoo! 40 looks good on you!
Thanks.

What?! How have I never noticed that?! Your girls might not have been overly impressed... but I am! :laughing:
I am glad, I that I am not the only one who never noticed it before! But once you see it, it's all you can see!

Hi Everyone!!!!

I started my trip report for our February Trip!

Winging it with no dining plan: A Feb Trip

Hope to see some of you over there!

I just read your whole trip report! LOVED IT. We're staying at Wilderness Lodge in April. My sister and I are taking our cousin who's 8, so your report was especially relevant - same lodgings, similar child's age and gender.

Thank you so much for sharing! I'll definitely head over to your next report.

Day Two: Teppan Edo

I have to say service here was kind of slow... Luckily we weren't starving when we got there.

Overall we really like the meal. It isn't much different than if we went to a Habachi place at home but it was fun for the girls first experience. And def worth it with one table service credit.

I’m getting caught up on your trip report! I’m glad to see this review, we’re deciding where to eat on our Epcot day for our next trip, and this is in our top 3 to try. I think the show would be fun for the girls but I’m torn because it’s something we can do back home too.

I’m getting caught up on your trip report! I’m glad to see this review, we’re deciding where to eat on our Epcot day for our next trip, and this is in our top 3 to try. I think the show would be fun for the girls but I’m torn because it’s something we can do back home too.
What are your other places you are thinking of going to? It def took awhile to eat there. I don't know if we would do it again next trip but def do it again. EPCOT just has so many good sit down choices!

We have eaten at Via Napoli and we love there. Prob my favorite so far. We have also eaten at Nine Dragons, and it was good as well. But like you said it's nothing super special.

Enjoyed your report, the Rapunzel poster pictures from each trip are so cute and will be awesome to look back at someday, hoping you get to add lots more :flower1:

What are your other places you are thinking of going to? It def took awhile to eat there. I don't know if we would do it again next trip but def do it again. EPCOT just has so many good sit down choices!

We have eaten at Via Napoli and we love there. Prob my favorite so far. We have also eaten at Nine Dragons, and it was good as well. But like you said it's nothing super special.

We're not planning to use the dining plan for this trip, and we have a few character meals planned for other days, so we're looking for a sit-down option that would be reasonably priced out of pocket.

Biergarten and Teppan Edo are probably top on the list for entertainment factor for the girls. We've eaten at Biergarten before, and while I enjoyed the music, I don't remember if there was enough on the buffet to make it worth the price as a vegetarian. We ate at Via Napoli, so I haven't ruled that out either because the food is so good :) But I'm guessing it wouldn't be anything too special for our kids (they will be 2 and 4). I should probably look at Nine Dragons too - do they do any kind of entertainment there? I'm open to other suggestions! I think we want to do Sunshine Seasons for quick service lunch that day but would like a sit down meal for dinner.

We ate at Via Napoli, so I haven't ruled that out either because the food is so good :) But I'm guessing it wouldn't be anything too special for our kids (they will be 2 and 4).
Personally, I think Via Napoli is a fairly good choice for out of pocket, if you can order one giant pizza for the whole family. Def nothing "super" special, it's just pizza, good pizza, but just pizza.

I should probably look at Nine Dragons too - do they do any kind of entertainment there? I
As far as I know, they don't have entertainment. The food was excellent but it is pretty much just chinese food. They did have cute panda plate for the kids.

If you want something different one of the restaurants in Morocco has belly dancers. I am sure the girls would love that! Not sure if you would like the food.

I think we want to do Sunshine Seasons for quick service lunch that day but would like a sit down meal for dinner.
We did Sunshine Seasons for the girls for dinner this trip. And there was some good healthy options for them. which was nice. Not sure if you eat fish but we love the counter service in England for Fish and Chips. REALLY good. And one serving is two big pieces of fish, def enough to share.

Enjoyed your report, the Rapunzel poster pictures from each trip are so cute and will be awesome to look back at someday, hoping you get to add lots more :flower1:
Thank You so much! I hope they will humor me up and through high school.

I just read your whole trip report! LOVED IT. We're staying at Wilderness Lodge in April. My sister and I are taking our cousin who's 8, so your report was especially relevant - same lodgings, similar child's age and gender.

Thank you so much for sharing! I'll definitely head over to your next report.
I am so glad you liked it and I hope it helped a little bit. Have a great time!

I am not sure what the person loading us was thinking but this is how we ended up...

Me and Morgan in one car...

And Gwen with some strangers... I don't know, I thought it was hilarious...
That is strange...and funny!

Sorry the dinner idea didn't work out and the watching situation where you were basically holding up the girls was so rough but I am so glad you loved the show! And yes, I think the dessert party is totally worth it...for the view, and not having to stake out a spot way ahead of time, alone!

Tinker bell! Gwen was SUPER excited to see Tink. I don't think she remembered Tinkbell from the other show.
So envious. It was raining when we watched so no Tink flying!

Glad you were able to swim upstream. I want to take advantage of evening EMH at MK just because I love touring MK at night like more than words can express!

You are brave to attempt the teacups. I just don't think I can do it!

Glad you had such a less busy night! I totally would have kept begging for one more ride too! Oh and we have the Tiki Room on our list for June since the last time AJ (9.5m) and I did it was 2012 and none for Will and who knows about Chad (but if so it was 35 years ago).

I gave myself the Dole Ship button but some how I ended up with Mickey Waffles Pin. :(
:rotfl2:

"I know you don't want to hear this..." And before I could finish, he said "I think we need to get a stroller today." THANK GOD, he was on board. We had a full day planned today, and there was no way the girls were going to make it the entire day.
good plan!

we waited. And waited and waited...

A bunch of busses for a bunch of other places came and went.
I can so relate....

We debated taking an uber over. And we kept holding out. And finally we decided to just call an uber. We waited maybe 5 minutes for an uber to show up. And off we went.
I should've done this in June. I will remember it for our PPO BOG this coming June.

I kept waiting for our bus to show up while we were waiting for the uber. And low and behold one showed up as we were pulling away.
Of course...lol.

(Not sure what Andy is doing in this pic but...)
:rotfl:

It was about 11:10 by now and we had a fastness to ride Kali River Rapids at 11:35. And we were HOT, so we were looking forward to actually getting wet!
We have yet to do this one. I'm avoiding it as long as possible bc I know how soaked one can get.

While the girls did that, I spotted something of interest to me!!! Spiked Dole Whip!!! So, while they did that, I got in line to get us a cold refreshment. I got one regular and one spiked with rum!
Yum!

I have to say... It was just ok.. I mean it was good but I think I prefer a float with pineapple juice. I mean I won't complain... It was good but just not the thing I was dreaming about later.
Oh, bummer.

If you can't tell, the girls LOVED this ride!
Looks like it. My favorite vloggers, SeeYaReelSoon, loves this ride and will go on it again and again and again, over and over!

And maybe I was not loving it as much as them.
:rotfl2:

As we were getting to that big drop where you get the most wet. The raft is kind of turning and turning and everyone in the raft are trying to decide who going to be that person... It ended up being another family that got REALLY wet. I did get one good one.
Well I am glad you did not get really wet!

Gwen was not happy that we weren't riding again.
Awww!

We were just following along behind him. And there was only 1 family waiting to meet him, so we got in line! He was a new character to meet!

So fun!

Sugar Cane Mojito
Starr African Rum and Sugar Cane Syrup mixed with fresh Lime Juice, Mint and a splash of Soda Water

This was sooooo good! Light and Refreshing, perfect for the hot temp at the moment.
Sounds yummy...but Chad has claimed that the best Bloody Mary ever comes from here! It has bacon in it!

I ordered this for a second drink with lunch. Since my mojito outside was so good.
That one sounds really good to me.

We got our food and got a couple bites before Donald showed up!

I just love Tusker!

Can you tell Gwen was SOOOO excited to be meeting some characters? She is practically latched around Donald's waste!

She is so happy!

So, at 2:43 Gwen was a proud owner of this!

She seriously was so excited for this!
Today was definitely Gwen's day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter