We got cleared to go through Fast Pass line, and THANK GOD!!!
Because this was the line!
Woah! We never made it to ride this. Doesn't sound like we missed much.

I got:
Mo'ara Margarita
Sauza Conmemorativo Añejo Tequila with Strawberry and Blood Orange flavors topped with Strawberry Boba Balls
I loved this. I got two! :)

Morgan loved the Night Blossom. It was SUPER sweet but that is right up her alley.
I heard they have this with rum now but I think I will stick with the margarita.

I wanted DH to try the green beer but he wasn't feeling it. Next time!
Chad enjoyed it. Plus it is made right up the road from us.

First up, was to try out and concur this Dinosaur Ride!
It has been awhile since we did this one.

There was no wait, we walked right in.
Wow!

It was fun but I don't think it will ever be a must do for us. And I def wouldn't mind if it changed at some point.
The Indy ride at DLR is so much better. There have been some rumors that it might change to that but I think they fizzled out.

I love this show! I think it is amazing that they perform this multiple times a day every day. (That and the Lion King show as well!)
Its been awhile for this one too. We always seem to do Lion King.

Morgan really wanted to ride Primeval Whirl.
I call it Primeval Hurl. No thank you!

She wanted to win something and I kept telling her, that there was a good chance she wouldn't win a prize. Which of course made her even sadder. Sigh.
Aww...poor Gwen.

I have no idea why, but we ended up in the family bathroom. So, Morgan decided to "change" her baby zebra on the baby changing table.
So cute!

I really wanted to try this:
Himalayan Ghost
Snow Leopard Vodka, Guava and odwalla® Lemonade
I wanted to as well and now I don't remember if that is what I actually got.

I also got one of these for the girls to split:
Pink Lotus
Strawberry Purée, Lychee and odwalla® Lemonade
My boys opted for Frozen Lemonades...which were annoying. LOL

And I got a Lotus Flower Glow Cube for them as well.
Love it!

But it was awkward trying to sit on those hard rock benches, balancing out drinks and snacks.
I literally hate the seating in this place! The wooden benches are so close together that your knees will easily touch the person in front of you unless you basically pull them up the whole time!

The show was... nice... I didn't have HUGE expectations for the show. I knew it was getting mixed reviews. And I am glad we saw it. But it was... well... kind of boring... Beautiful, but no real excitement. And it went a little too long for my liking.
Glad I'm not the only one.

Collected the stroller that we parked WAY to far away from where we went into the seating area.
The stroller parking is sooo far away from the amphitheater.

So, we watched some of the show. It was really cool! And the girls really liked it. But I think we left before we saw the WHOLE show.
So sad I forgot to watch this.

Once on the bus, the girl used the glow cubes and re-enacted the River of Lights Show. It was pretty cute.
So cute!

then head to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!
So fun!

So, Tinkerbell left the girls provisions for the party. Halloween Costumes, a Trick or Treat Bag and some Halloween Glow Sticks!
I love them!! And ow that AJ can read, I may need to come up with Mickey gifts or something.

We were able to order at the walk up counter and then find a seat in the seating at Geyser Point. It was really nice, they brought the food on real plates with cloth napkins and silverware. And we had this as our view!
Love GP and the view. We will be taking advantage of this place a few times in June!

I also made the girls pose in front of the buffalo topiary.
Love it! It was not there when we were there in June. It had been temporarily removed. Glad it is back!

Black Cherry Mule
Zodiac Black Cherry Vodka, fresh Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar topped with Fever Tree Ginger Beer
If I can break free from the Cascadia Sangria, I'll check this out in June.

And then we got one of the campfire cupcakes to split.
I got one of these as well! Yummy!

So Far Gwen STILL doesn't know. Morgan has kept it a secret!
Wow!

Sanaa has been on my must do list for awhile now. I see everyones rave reviews of it here on the boards and we love Indian, so I knew we had to try it at some point. I was calling this my official 40th Birthday Dinner.
Good plan!

We were seated towards the back away from the windows.I forgot to request near the windows.
We requested one but didn't get it. Boo!

Me in my Happy Place. Mojito and Bread Service! Ha
Love it!

Gwen ordered the kids Naan Pizza. Which we do at home sometimes, and was nothing special. But she wouldn't have eaten anything crazier.
This is what the boys got but I don't think they ate it.

African Shield Brownie
Paint-your-own White Chocolate-covered Brownie Shield. Accompanied by Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
We are making a trip back to Sanaa this June and I will definitely get this for the boys!

Not sure if the waitress heard this conversation or just wanted to give the girls a little pixie dust. But she brought out the check and presented the girls with the tinker bell glow things and said that they were so well behaved! it really made the girls night when she did that.

So nice!

Overall, we enjoyed Sanaa and will def make it back again. I will probably try something else, or even go with the bread service and maybe another app like @ArielSRL has said she would probably do.
I'm so torn as to what to do. I want to try an entree but if I get the bread service i will be so full.

Anyway, He gave me this for Christmas.

I love it!

This was our first party ever, and I didn't really know what to expect. I had been following the MNSSHP thread and everyone was talking about having a plan and everything. But I knew we weren't going to want to wait in line for any of the characters, and I just couldn't wrap my head around a plan. So, I just decided we would go with the flow! So, how did we fair?
I'm sure i will have some sort of a plan, but I don't know that we will do any character meets either.

We had a fastness for Haunted Mansion, so we headed over that way first! Gwen didn't want to ride, she doesn't really like it, she says it's too scary.
Aj says this...but Will (the 4 yr old) tells me he wants to ride again. He likes to listen to the Haunted Mansion music in the car since I have a theme park CD.

While Andy and Morgan rode, Gwen and I went into Memento Mori and poked around.
I need to check this store out.

While we were riding, Andy took these beauties of Gwen.

:lmao:

Which is why I like this one better. The CM told us to look scared. Which I think we did badly but I still like it better.
I love this!

And we were off on our Wildest Ride of the Wilderness! Always a family favorite of ours.
Like my top second ride of all in Disney! This is probably crazy to say, but Frontierland might be my favorite part of the park. It is a nostalgia type thing because I remember, from way back, hanging out in that area late at night, with no crowds, and hearing the music. And now it just brings up all these awesome memories.

Last edited:

Now that we completed ALL of the trick or treating stations, we headed over to the hub area to find a place to watch the fireworks show. I had said that I REALLY wanted to try and stay for both the show and the parade. We found a spot in the back of the hub. I left Andy with the girls and went off to find us some food!
I really hope my boys can hang so we can see the fireworks and parade, as well.

They both wanted to go back to the hotel. Andy looked at me and asked if it was worth it. I said that, this will be our only chance to see it. So, we decided to tough it out.
This is partly why I rent a stroller...the boys can sleep when they are tired. Though that didn't stop them from requesting we go back to the hotel after HEA one night, even though we planned to ride a few more rides.

Andy and Morgan went and did Tomorrowland Speedway first. Andy decided to video tape her driving. And all I have to say, is the excitement she had driving is the reason why they keep this ride!
AJ just loves this ride! One of his faves.

Did we like the parade? Was it worth the wait? Andy said he was really glad we said and saw it. So did Morgan. I obviously was.... Gwen.... Well she wasn't willing to give it a thumbs up. I think she is just not a fan of halloween. Oh well...
I love Halloween (my bday is October 29th so I'm basically a witch...lol) and the times I have gone to the party, I adored the parade...so I am excited to go back.

We were waiting for some of the people to leave. While we were doing that, Morgan told Gwen about how she went a did Tomorrowland Speedway while she slept. By now Gwen had gotten her second wind. So, we said we could try and make it over to the Speedway to do it again. So, that is what we did! We weeded our way over that way!
Nice!

At this point, it was like 12:02, so sadly we couldn't squeeze in one more ride. :( But we just slowly made our way out of the park. By then the major crowds were gone, so we were able to walk out nice and lesiurely. I don't think we waited long for a boat back to Wilderness Lodge.

When we got back to the room, it was 12:45... WAAAAAAYYY past the girls bedtime. I wasn't really sure how Morgan was still standing!
I'm a little worried about this because we are staying at Pop in October...so no boat back. Hopefully the bus won't be too bad...or maybe we will just drive that day, even though I hate doing that to MK. And we were originally planning to get up early for a PPO at DHS but then I added a day so we moved that and we will l just do a leisurely day at Disney Springs and the Return to Sleepy Hollow thing at Fort Wilderness.

We came home to these guys.

So cute!

Just a filly amount of sugar!
Oh my!

It was a good time. And I am really glad we did the party. I probably would have watched the first parade and then the fireworks, and then took advantage of the low crowds for some rides. But I guess there might have been a good chance that we might have left after the fireworks if we had done it that way, I guess... Who knows. We had a good time for sure!
I may have to plan it this way to make sure I get to see the parade.

HI!!!!! Man, I didn't realize how far behind you were! I have lots of comments for ya!

Sorry the dinner idea didn't work out and the watching situation where you were basically holding up the girls was so rough but I am so glad you loved the show! And yes, I think the dessert party is totally worth it...for the view, and not having to stake out a spot way ahead of time, alone!
I def think we will do the dessert party on our next trip. (granted that won't be till next March... ) But I think it will totally be worth it. That wait was pretty miserable.

I should've done this in June. I will remember it for our PPO BOG this coming June.
Andy became a HUGE fan of Uber on these trips! If you do that for PPO BOG, have the uber take you to either the Contemporary and walk over from there, or the Poly and hop on the monorail.

We have yet to do this one. I'm avoiding it as long as possible bc I know how soaked one can get.
The girls just love this ride, and it does make it better that they love it. It is much better to do in the summer, when it is hot, obviously! Just wait till you see how soaked we got on the Grizzly River Run in Disneyland! It was ridiculous!!!!

Looks like it. My favorite vloggers, SeeYaReelSoon, loves this ride and will go on it again and again and again, over and over!
Gwen would go on it with her over and over again... I swear!

Sounds yummy...but Chad has claimed that the best Bloody Mary ever comes from here! It has bacon in it!
I always want to like Bloody Mary's and I just can't. I don't know why. But maybe I will try it next time.

I just love Tusker!
We did too! I def want to do it again. Maybe a late breakfast next time!

She is so happy!
It's times like this, that I remember that Gwen is still younger than Morgan. She is still way more into meeting the characters than her tweens big sister.

I heard they have this with rum now but I think I will stick with the margarita.
I am with you! I just love those margaritas!

Chad enjoyed it. Plus it is made right up the road from us.
I don't know if I will ever try it... Can't give up my margarita!

The Indy ride at DLR is so much better. There have been some rumors that it might change to that but I think they fizzled out.
Soooo, we did ride it this past trip. And it is WAAAAAAY better. So, much more fun! Gwen hated every minute of it! Ha. I really wouldn't mind if they changed that whole area to something else.

s been awhile for this one too. We always seem to do Lion King.
It's worth switching up to see! We also usually see Lion King but this is a great show as well.

I call it Primeval Hurl. No thank you!
I was surprised I would handle it. And we def enjoyed it more than I thought I would. But is you don't like spinning, probably not a great idea...

I literally hate the seating in this place! The wooden benches are so close together that your knees will easily touch the person in front of you unless you basically pull them up the whole time!

Glad I'm not the only one.[/QUOTE]
We probably won't be sitting in that area again until they change the show. Def NOT worth it for us to see again!

And def a good trick!!! Go ride Everest during the show!!! People flooded in once it let out!

So sad I forgot to watch this.
I know.. I didn't see all of it, either.

I love them!! And ow that AJ can read, I may need to come up with Mickey gifts or something.
It's fun to do. Although it is getting harder to do the older they get! But new shirts are pjs are always welcome!

If I can break free from the Cascadia Sangria, I'll check this out in June.
You will be hanging out a lot, def give it a try! If you like mules.

We are making a trip back to Sanaa this June and I will definitely get this for the boys!
Get it early, if your boys are like my girls, they would have sat there forever decorating them.

I'm so torn as to what to do. I want to try an entree but if I get the bread service i will be so full.
You won't be on the dinning plan the next trip right? I would try an entree when you do the meal plan, bread service is always going to not be included with the meal plan. Or just bring leftovers back with you. If you are DVC, you will have somewhere to reheat food....

Aj says this...but Will (the 4 yr old) tells me he wants to ride again. He likes to listen to the Haunted Mansion music in the car since I have a theme park CD.
At least one of them likes it! Gwen won't even listen to the music! We were listening to the Disneyland music yesterday, and she ran upstairs and waited for it to be over!

I need to check this store out.
Def! It had great stuff!

I really hope my boys can hang so we can see the fireworks and parade, as well.
Ok, so I quote this plan a couple times... But I def would recommend doing the first parade and then see the fireworks. My girls def got there second wind running around with getting on a ride after. I think if and when we ever do the Christmas party that is what we will do. Let the boy rest/sleep in the stroller while you wait. And then get them moving on some rides after!

This is partly why I rent a stroller...the boys can sleep when they are tired. Though that didn't stop them from requesting we go back to the hotel after HEA one night, even though we planned to ride a few more rides.
Hopefully, if you guys rest that day, the boys will be more ready to go. Gwen did petter out early. But we had been to the parks alot already!

AJ just loves this ride! One of his faves.
We ride this ride ALOT!!!! I really really hope they update it soon. It is just so smelly! And Autopia out in Disneyland, SOOOOOO mush more fun! And less smelly!

I'm a little worried about this because we are staying at Pop in October...so no boat back. Hopefully the bus won't be too bad...or maybe we will just drive that day, even though I hate doing that to MK. And we were originally planning to get up early for a PPO at DHS but then I added a day so we moved that and we will l just do a leisurely day at Disney Springs and the Return to Sleepy Hollow thing at Fort Wilderness.
Hmmm. That will be tough. Driving doesn't really get you too much, I guess the big ferries are easier to get on. I think is you just wait till the end you should be ok. Just don't leave with the masses after the parade or fireworks.

HI!!!!! Man, I didn't realize how far behind you were! I have lots of comments for ya!
I know! And I’m still not done catching up!

Andy became a HUGE fan of Uber on these trips! If you do that for PPO BOG, have the uber take you to either the Contemporary and walk over from there, or the Poly and hop on the monorail.
I was thinking of boating over to the Contemorary and walking, though the Uber may be wven quicker.

Just wait till you see how soaked we got on the Grizzly River Run in Disneyland! It was ridiculous!!!!
I rode that on my last DLR trip but I don’t remember if I got wet or not. It has been 16 years!

I always want to like Bloody Mary's and I just can't. I don't know why. But maybe I will try it next time.
I like them ok, but they definitely aren’t my favorite. DH loves them so they are a staple in our house and now he adds bacon every time!

We did too! I def want to do it again. Maybe a late breakfast next time!
That’s what we did.

Soooo, we did ride it this past trip. And it is WAAAAAAY better. So, much more fun! Gwen hated every minute of it! Ha. I really wouldn't mind if they changed that whole area to something else.
There are rumors....but that’s all at this point. I read the rumors thread so I get to read all about the ideas floating around!

I was surprised I would handle it. And we def enjoyed it more than I thought I would. But is you don't like spinning, probably not a great idea...
I did it in DLR. never, ever again!

We probably won't be sitting in that area again until they change the show. Def NOT worth it for us to see again!
Yeh there are rumors of a change for the 50th...so we’ll see.

And def a good trick!!! Go ride Everest during the show!!! People flooded in once it let out!
Good idea!

You will be hanging out a lot, def give it a try! If you like mules.
Never had one but definitely going to give it a try.

You won't be on the dinning plan the next trip right? I would try an entree when you do the meal plan, bread service is always going to not be included with the meal plan. Or just bring leftovers back with you. If you are DVC, you will have somewhere to reheat food....
No, no dining plan. So that is a good idea. I don’t know when or if we will do it again. We can get the Tables in Wonderland card now so we may go that route. Though I’m sure I’ll crunch the numbers every time!

At least one of them likes it! Gwen won't even listen to the music! We were listening to the Disneyland music yesterday, and she ran upstairs and waited for it to be over!
Haha!

We ride this ride ALOT!!!! I really really hope they update it soon. It is just so smelly!
There should be some updates when they do the Tron coaster but no one knows exactly what’s yet.

Hmmm. That will be tough. Driving doesn't really get you too much, I guess the big ferries are easier to get on. I think is you just wait till the end you should be ok. Just don't leave with the masses after the parade or fireworks.
Maybe we just Uber back that night if things are too crazy!

We all woke up around 9:00, not too late. But we are just not late sleepers but it was later than usual for us, for sure. Especially, for being at Disney! Tinkerbell left the girls (and me) some cute hair ties today!

@ArielSRL shared them on facebook and I went on Etsy and ordered them almost immediately. Aren't they cute? Sadly my hair it kind of too short for me to use it. The girls thought they were cute but I think so tired to kind of care at the moment.
Love it! But I don't think I wore mine at all. :(

and started to pack up. (Tomorrow we were flying home :( )
Boo hoo!

After a short swim, they came back up and showered and we got ready to head out for the day.
I think I like this plan. Chad has asked that on our next full trip, we have a break day. Well, I'm not sure if I can do a whole break day, so I suggested two half break days. And since nighttime is my favorite touring, I think I could live with sleeping in a bit and some pool time for a couple days!

I saw this and wished that the girls were still little enough to play with it!
My boys would probably love that!

They have this station in the gift shop to build you own necklace, there was a set price for certain combination of beads or you could build a -la-cart and probably spend a fortune. So, we told them, they could make one using the set price...

I like that. Do they do bracelets?

I think the girl get a HUGE kick out of using fast pass in lines like that!.
All 3 of my boys would say "We Fastpassed it! We Fastpassed it!" whenever we got to a huge standby line that we did not have to wait in. LOL

We all LOVED it!
I hope in a couple years I can get everyone on it. I have decided I want to try it (with Bonine and Seabands) but it would be so much nicer if the whole family would do it together.

Gwen decided she def wanted her horse... So, Andy got in line with Gwen to buy that and Morgan and I went out to get drinks!

She is so cute and happy!

A certain someone in our party ended up REALLY WET!!!! We waited a little longer than I wanted but it wasn't bad. Want to know who was the lucky winner?!?!

Soaked to the bone!
Oh no! But funny too!

This was great fun for the girls. It felt good since it was so hot out. But..... we were headed directly to dinner after this...
I think I will try to remember if we do this, to do it right before a break!

These look WAY better than they tasted! They were super salty and dry! Boo. I was so looking forward to them. We ate them just fine, but they sounded and looked so much better than they actually were.
That stinks!

Ok, don't hate me... I didn't like them...
I kind of felt the same way. I mean, I think I liked them a little more than you but not that much more, and nothing like most people do...and I like cheesecake. I want to try the mango pie next time we eat there...but who knows when that will be.

This was apparently NOT acceptable..
LOL

We measured Gwen for good measure! Well above the height needed! Woo Hoo!
Wahoo!

The wait was probably 20 minutes exactly but soon we were here ready to ride again!
So fun!

We stopped in Zuri's Sweet Shop. I wanted to burn some snack credits! Morgan and Gwen wanted to do those powdered Sugar Sticks. And the medium size was considered a snack credit so we said go for it.
I hav eno idea where this place is. I need to study up.

It was fun. But REALLY dark! As everyone has said. Morgan was super happy to have done it. But I def don't think we need to do it again unless it was like this night, with no wait and why not? right?
Try dusk next time.

When we got back to the room, the girls found this...

Love it!

This ride is the best! And I highly recommend doing it at rope drop!
We tried this on our EMH day bus bus issues caused problems...so I still need to do this. It won't be this year but maybe in 2019.

But on our very first visit. (You know the once in a lifetime visit, one...)
:rotfl2:

And as we were leaving, Morgan realized that they were playing the music from the movie and ran back and just started dancing in the courtyard area. Just like Rapunzel. And then she realized she was wearing her Rapunzel dress! And it was even more magical. The two girls just danced and danced and danced. it is still one of my most favorite memories of ALL our trips.

This one is also one of my favorite pics.

They really were just in the moment, believing that they were dancing in Rapunzel's village.

This is just too precious!

After they dance a whole bunch Andy snapped a bunch of pictures of them. And he captured this picture.
They are so cute! And little!

And FINALLY back to the present... Well the present of this trip report! We got the much needed picture with their best day ever shirts on.
They are growing up so much! But I do love this idea. I need to figure out if I have a photo of the boys from both trips in the same place. If not, I need to start a new tradition!

We also got someone to take our picture all together since we had on our shirts.
Very nice!

Gwen had her eye on something else... She wanted the macaroons. I wasn't sure if they would be snack credits, but when we got up to order the person said that they were! So, she got both trios of flavors!
Yummy!

We also got a La Frou's Brew as a snack credit, cause we'll we have ALOT of snack credits!

I need another one of these....

We went into Sir Mickey's. We have been in this store a number of time. Not once did I look up at the ceiling and notice this!

I just love this!!! How many people come into that store and never notice it!
OMG...I had no idea. Now I will need to show the boys in June!

As we were looking around this lovely lady was just passing through.

So fun!

She also offered to take our picture.

I think this might be our best family pic of the trip. And i totally didn't realize it till now. Ha.
Yes, great photo!

Morgan and Gwen ordered the
Volcano!
Gooey Chocolate Cake with Caramel Lava and exploding Chocolate Rocks will make you shout "UH OA!"

They LOVE this thing!

They usually ask to come to the restaurant with the Volcano Dessert. It is tasty and cute!
My mouth is watering....

This is what I grabbed:
(9) M&M Rice Krispie Treats
(3) Mummy Rice Krispie Treats
(3) BB8 Rice Krispie Treats
(1) Animal Rice Krispie Treat
(2) Fruity Rice Krispie Treats
(2) White Chocolate Chip Cookies
(1) Raspberry Chocolate Cookie
Oh my!

I started to try and figure out how in the world to get all of these treats home!

Whoa!

It was a great trip! A great way to spend celebrating turning 40. A few summary posts coming up after!
Yay for a great trip!

(35) Rice Krispie Treats!!!!
:eek:

I forgot our last picture of the trip!

Love it!

DH loves them so they are a staple in our house and now he adds bacon every time!
Because why not?!?! Did you guys have the bacon donut yet? You might have mentioned it already...

I did it in DLR. never, ever again!
I will say, Primevil Whirl is WAAAAY more fun. But even more spinning, which I assume would make you not want to ride it even more.

Love it! But I don't think I wore mine at all. :(
I know. Gwen was actually the only one who wore it! And I keep forgetting to pack them these last two trips!

I like that. Do they do bracelets?
They didn't have bracelets at the time. But that is a good idea! Or a keychain, that would be good also.

I hope in a couple years I can get everyone on it. I have decided I want to try it (with Bonine and Seabands) but it would be so much nicer if the whole family would do it together.
Can you ride Soarin'? I hope you can ride it once the boys are tall enough!

I think I will try to remember if we do this, to do it right before a break!
Good idea! In California, I had a full change of clothes for the evening, so I just changed after. Which also worked out well.

I hav eno idea where this place is. I need to study up.
It is almost by where you come out of the Safari. But the building blends in so well, it is easy to walk by. Plus it sells clothes on one side and some wooden animals and stuff on the other. It was the place that had the chocolates named after animal poop for like a hot second. It is one of my favorite places to get stuff!

They are growing up so much! But I do love this idea. I need to figure out if I have a photo of the boys from both trips in the same place. If not, I need to start a new tradition!
Def!!! The boys are still young, you can always start a new!

OMG...I had no idea. Now I will need to show the boys in June!
Right?!?!

On a different note, have you seen the possible new Orange Bird Dooney & Burkes?!?! It might be the one that I am finally going to have to break down and buy. (If I can convince DH to let me!)

Did you guys have the bacon donut yet?
No! But I’ll have to mention it to DH!

Can you ride Soarin'? I hope you can ride it once the boys are tall enough!
Yes, I can do Soarin’. It’s one of my faves though it does get my tummy a little. I can’t do Star Tours though.

It is almost by where you come out of the Safari. But the building blends in so well, it is easy to walk by. Plus it sells clothes on one side and some wooden animals and stuff on the other. It was the place that had the chocolates named after animal poop for like a hot second. It is one of my favorite places to get stuff!
I’ll have to remember this but by June 2019, I’ll have probably forgotten...

On a different note, have you seen the possible new Orange Bird Dooney & Burkes?!?! It might be the one that I am finally going to have to break down and buy. (If I can convince DH to let me!)
I haven’t but it sounds great! I like the Orange Bird dresses from the Dress Shop on Cherry Lane. I have gotten myself 2 Disney Dooneys in the last month. The 45th one (previously owned) and the DVC one (at 20% off). So I think I’m in purse jail until we get to the outlets in June!

Just finished reading your trip report - sounds like you had an awesome time and made such great family memories. The 40 attractions for turning 40 is a great idea - I might just steal that one from you . Thanks so much for sharing.

Just finished reading your trip report - sounds like you had an awesome time and made such great family memories. The 40 attractions for turning 40 is a great idea - I might just steal that one from you . Thanks so much for sharing.
Thanks for reading. It was a great trip. My husband was just saying how that was his favorite trip so far. And I have to admit that the 40 attractions for turning 40, wasn't my idea. It was another fellow trip reporter who did it, and inspired outs. the girls loved the challenge and took it very seriously!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!