Mole Watchers - What does the Mole win?

mom2boys

<font color=blue>Horseshoe Mesa - 3 miles, 31 swit
assuming he/she tricks everyone & remains undiscovered?

In fact, if someone could explain the whole prize structure to me it would be appreciated. I came into the Mole about 3 episodes into the show.

I don't watch this program, so I don't know , just bumping you back to page 1 :)

I have never seen the prizes discussed, besides the winner getting the pot. I assume the mole is just given a set sum of money. :confused:

In most of the reality shows, aren't the contestants paid for how many weeks they last on the show?

This doesn't really seem right, but I want to say the Mole receives nothing. Just the "adventure". Did you try the official website?Maybe they have the correct information for you.
My Dh and I enjoy this show too.:D

Well, the mole won't go "undiscovered" or "discovered", rather, the winner is the one who knows the most about who the mole is. So the winner of the game might get 7/10 questions about the mole right, so they wouldn't be able to determine whether or not the mole was "detected" or not. Chances are, with only 3 people left, the contestants may both know by now which is the mole (or, it's possible that neither of them do... they have a 50/50 chance at this point). Last time by this point I know they all knew (they said later), it was just a question of who did better on the mole quiz to see who was the winner.

Anyway, my point is that I would think the mole is paid to do their job regardless of how well they "trick" the other players, and I would guess that they are paid some pre-determined amount of money, just as the host is paid for his role. It's like an acting job.

And, of course, the winner of the mole (the contestant) gets the pot.

Hope that made a little sense at least, but I guess to answer your question I don't know how much money the mole gets, LOL.

Yes, in the event that there's a tie on the quiz whoever answered fastest is the winner.

Personally I think it would be a blast to play the mole :)

From what I have heard, I believe the Mole receives a predetermined amount of money - I think it is either $50,000 or $100,000 but I am not sure, I forget.

I know that along the way, the players each get paid an amount based on how long they stay in the game, even if they are not the winner. So Bob (the first player executed) would have received the smallest amount of money, and the next (and last) person to be executed gets some amount of money for staying in the game as long as they have.

However, I was reading an interview with Rob, which was published before they began reairing the episodes, and he said that no one gets their money until all the episodes have aired - so when they pulled the show off the air last year, some of the players were upset because they did not know when they were going to receive their money, if at all because it was unknown if or when the show would be returning.

What happens if the Mole has the best score on the quiz? Which is likely since the quiz is all about them.

I have assumed all along that the mole's quiz isn't actually scored with the others. That they have written into the computer program that the mole's screen always turns up green.

Is this a rerun or new? I am away next Tues when the last episode is shown so I am not sure I will get to see who the Mole is and who the winner is. If I don't get to see it (I will be in a hotel driving my parents around and the hotel doesn't have good reception) I am hoping that people here will be able to tell me who won and who the Mole was.
tigercat

I asked this exact same question when The Mole 1 aired. But I do think since the Mole would be considered as an "employee" of the show she would have to get paid something.

The winner this year gets $363,000!

TigerBear, that's what I was thinking should happen. It would make sense that the Mole should get something for sabotaging a game. I was thinking maybe they got whatever money they caused the group to lose. Otherwise why wouldn't they just play to their best ability so no one would suspect them? On the other hand, why would they even care if anyone suspected them if they don't get anything extra for fooling people? I'm hoping there's some kind of pay structure for them and not just a set amount (or no money!). Sure would be nice if the show would explain this.

Originally posted by Jennyfyar
I have read that the Mole receives a percentage of the earnings from each game or mission.
That doesn't make sense because it would advantageous to the Mole if the team did well, which goes against the idea of the game. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter