• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mom/Daughter Getaway

FranP

The Music Teacher's Mom
I'm soooo happy - DD28 (The Music Teacher) and I will be going to WDW the first week of November (Jersey Week, but it's OK, we're from Jersey!!!!!!!) for the Food & Wine Festival. It's a just girls trip (we're both leaving our husbands home to fend for themselves)!!!!!!! Now I just have to get DH to help me with a counter!!!!!!!!!!

My DD is a bit younger than yours, but we're going it alone for the second time and we have the best time. Its really nice to share such a special vacation with your daughter. Enjoy!

have a great time! As far as the counter, I used the Technical Boards to walk me through it!

As a matter of fact, DD and I did the tea at the GF on our first Mom and Daughter trip back when she was about 12 or 13 and again last year on our August mom and daughter trip!!!!!! We absolutely love it - thanks for the reminder!!!!

Did that last time too - DD had a manicure and I had an aromatherapy massage - it was heavenly!!!!!!! This is a keeper!!!! Thanks for all the great ideas!!!!!

We are also doing a mom/daughter getaway the last week of August. DD(7) and I are leaving DH, DD(11) and DS(4) home.

DD(7) is a middle child and the past year we have all been obsessed with DD(11) traveling basketball and AAU traveling schedule and I just took my DS(4) to Texas to visit family. Now it is her turn and we are really excited for this special mom/daughter time...she deserves it...so do I!!!

MNmom:earsgirl:

My younger DD (17) and I will take our third trip together a week from today. Older DD (25) has never had the opportunity to do this with me, so our trip is set for September/October. We cannot wait!

Elin

DD(31) and I are doing our 4th trip together October 14-18. We also enjoy the GF Tea and Spa. We will be doing MNSSHP and Food and Wine Festival for the first time. We usually go in April or december but decided to try something new this year. My DH passed away last year so it's very nice to have a DD who is also a very good friend. We are all so lucky to have DD's to share WDW with. Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter