Mom Says Armed Guards Yanked Her Off Disney Cruise For Being Too Pregnant

I think technology has made people stupid. It's incredible how many folks spend their entire existence on a 2x3" screen. The last few times we were at WDW & US we noticed how many people (young and old) were staring at their phones, amazing really. I mean you're at an incredible (and expensive) place and you're doing something you do at your bathroom at home. I'm not on facebook, twitter, or anything other than a couple of forums like this. Anonymity has it's advantages.
I think technology is great.....if you keep it in perspective.
Maybe they were refreshing to get better FPs. I hear it's a popular sport these days.

If the video was edited to,distort what happen and to make disney look bad then disney should sue for damages and force the whole video to be shown

I think technology has made people stupid. It's incredible how many folks spend their entire existence on a 2x3" screen. The last few times we were at WDW & US we noticed how many people (young and old) were staring at their phones, amazing really. I mean you're at an incredible (and expensive) place and you're doing something you do at your bathroom at home. I'm not on facebook, twitter, or anything other than a couple of forums like this. Anonymity has it's advantages.
I think technology is great.....if you keep it in perspective.

But if I'm not constantly on my phone at Disney how will my 28 followers know what I'm up too??? :rotfl:

But if I'm not constantly on my phone at Disney how will my 28 followers know what I'm up too??? :rotfl:
If I had taken a couple kids to WDW and dropped 4 or 5k on a vacation only to see them spend all day on their phones I would be highly irritated. Well, I would confiscate their phones is what I would do, then have a conversation about manners and a sense of appreciation.

If I had taken a couple kids to WDW and dropped 4 or 5k on a vacation only to see them spend all day on their phones I would be highly irritated. Well, I would confiscate their phones is what I would do, then have a conversation about manners and a sense of appreciation.
But how else will all of Instagram see them in front of the purple wall? ;)

Besides, I won't take my teen's phone away at Disney. She schedules all our fastpasses. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter