"Mom, we go there?" A mommy/toddler birthday trip PTR

Tygerlilly

DIS Veteran
Hey y'all! Welcome to my first ever pre-trip report! I'm Tygerlilly, also known as Mandi, also know as "Moooooooom!" :rolleyes: Also starring in this trip will be my sassy almost 3 year old Piper.

29243637_10216092188282252_8692998628689575936_o.jpg

Did that work? Not sure if I can post from facebook.. Guess I need to find a good photo hosting site.

The details so far:

Right now we're looking at either October 26th-29th or November 9th-12th. I'm almost thinking I'd prefer the October trip because on arrival day, we could hopefully skip a park ticket and do MNSSHP instead.

Both flights are the same, flying frontier. I'm almost positive I can get away with just one checked bag, plus our 2 personal items. We would land at 2:30ish on Friday and head home at 5:55pm on Monday. I'm thinking we would only need 2 days of tickets (Saturday and Sunday), maybe the Halloween party ticket on Friday. And do some Disney springs fun Monday before we head home. We would utilize the Magical Express and I'll probably rent a stroller from kingdom strollers for the weekend.

Overall my budget for the trips is around $1000. Flights will be $313 total for us both. Currently trying to decide on hotel, amount of days for tickets, and if I want to just get the dining plan out of convenience or pay out of pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter