• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Mondays at Member Services"

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
This is inspired by a post that mentioned how rough Mondays are getting through to MS.
Our trip next year is July 7-11 at BWV and July 12-15 at VWL. The checkout date for BWV is July 12, so I would call Aug. 12--whoops, it's a Sunday.
If Monday is such a difficult day to call, can I wait until Aug. 16 (my 11 mo. window for checkout at VWL) and book my BWV 2 BR standard view then? Or at least wait until Tuesday the 14th?
Robin M.

I called MS services twice this morning (Monday). The 1st hold time was the longer of the 2. I don't recall how long I was on hold, but it wasn't too terribly long (10-15 min.) I have a cordless phone, so I fed my kids breakfast, etc.!! The 2nd call was around 10:30 central time and I got through probably in half the time. I wouldn't wait until Tuesday!! Go for it!

I actually was on the phone with member services this morning!! I called at exactly 9, and it did take a few minutes for them to get the phones on-line, but I finally got through to "holding" at about 9:05. I was on hold for no more than 7 minutes, so definately give it a whirl!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter