• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mondays at MK

trayletha

<font color=red>Sign me up<br><font color=indigo>Y
I've read a couple of posts about Mondays being VERY crowded at MK is this so?? How about in October ?? Our first full day will be a Monday and we were planning a MK day but if it's too crowded maybe we should rethink it. Thank you.

You answered your own question. Your first day is on a Monday and so are many, many other visitors to WDW and most head for....you guessed it...MK on Mondays.

We usually avoid MK on Mon and Sat, but if you have to go on these days I suggest going as early as possible and just utilize FP. Quite honestly MK is always the busiest park and it's still busy other days but not as bad as Sat or Mon.

October can actually be a slower month. The resorts are very busy because of conventions.

DH and I went into MK in early Feb. on a Mon. while our kids were on the Pirate Cruise at GF. We only wanted to explore Main St. and shop a little since we don't get to do that with the kids and we were truely amazed at how busy it was.... throngs of people and that was during "value/slow" season!!!! I thought that Mon. was worse than the Sat. we were in MK for Spectro! If it were me, I would avoid it. Can you go for a partial day on Sun. your arrival day? Even if you could only go for 2-3 hours you could do enough to please kids who are usually dying to see MK first thing (that's what we have done on both our trips). Depends on what kind of pass you get, we have had UPH(LOS).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter