Monkeys, Malbec and Morimoto Oh My!! A Wine-derful Food & Wine Trip Update Final Parisian Breakfast 1/21

The void looks like so much fun. We wanted to do it but the kiddo has to be 10 for some reason. Glad to know we'll enjoy it once the time finally comes.

Everything at BlueZoo just looks so delicious. We've only ever done apps and drinks there and clearly we are missing out.

The void looks like so much fun. We wanted to do it but the kiddo has to be 10 for some reason. Glad to know we'll enjoy it once the time finally comes.

Everything at BlueZoo just looks so delicious. We've only ever done apps and drinks there and clearly we are missing out.
The Void is so cool. I am surprised the age limit is 10 because they recently started a Wreck-It-Ralph experience. I would double check. I could see why they did it when it was only the Star Wars one. It was very intense and realistic. The only other issue might be the size and weight if the backpack. The computer in the pack had to weigh 20 lbs.

You really are missing out with Bluezoo. Try it next time. You will not regret it.

Our final meal was the Parisian Breakfast at Chefs de France. This used to be my favorite event, but not so much this year. While everything was still excellent, they cut back on the variety of pastries. Previously, there were some unique pastries that you don't normally see at the bakery next door. This year was just ordinary croissants, brioche, charcuterie, tartine, croque monsieur and baguettes. Of course the hot cocoa, mimosa and champagne were flowing. The other thing missing was the goodie bag. Previously we always left with a goodie bag of Bonne Mammon preserves, a cookbook and note pad, and other small cute stuff. Nothing given this year. If I hadn't been in the past, I would still have thought it a good deal. This year I was very disappointed. The kid said it wasn't worth the long walk to the rear of the park. That days alot.

Here are the offerings.
20191012_094158-2268x3024.jpg20191012_101647-2268x3024.jpg20191012_094158-2268x3024.jpg20191012_101647-2268x3024.jpg20191012_101639-2268x3024.jpg20191012_101643-2268x3024.jpg20191012_101625-2268x3024.jpg20191012_101634-2268x3024.jpg20191012_101631-2268x3024.jpg20191012_101627-2268x3024.jpg
Next post for the rest

Here is my plate. Again, everything was great. I just missed the berry pinwheels, frangipane popovers and tartlets that they previously included.
20191012_093454-2268x3024.jpg

After breakfast I met my friend from High School for a bit while my family hung out at the DVC lounge. She wanted to try a pastry at one of the booths. As I had missed getting sweet pastries, I was up for it. Yes I am a glutton. I dont remember where we got this, but it was rich, creamy, sweet and amazing!
20191012_130743-3024x2268.jpg0

So that ends our vacation. Thanks to everyone who followed along. I am not returning again til November, so I will have to live vicariously through everyone else's reports.

BlueZoo has never disappointed me. Going in March and cannot wait. I'm also a lover of that tuna app and completely agree that it's so hard to tear yourself away from favorites there b/c they're that good but maybe I will try to branch out this time.

Sorry the Parisian breakfast was a little muted vs. prior years. That's disappointing. I understand the financials and need to make a profit but there are little touches that just add so much to the perceived value. Hopefully they collected feedback and will adjust accordingly next year.

Amazing last meal. Thanks as always for sharing
Thanks for reading. It was a great last meal.

Excellent report and pics, thanks for the entertainment!
So glad you enjoyed it.

BlueZoo has never disappointed me. Going in March and cannot wait. I'm also a lover of that tuna app and completely agree that it's so hard to tear yourself away from favorites there b/c they're that good but maybe I will try to branch out this time.

Sorry the Parisian breakfast was a little muted vs. prior years. That's disappointing. I understand the financials and need to make a profit but there are little touches that just add so much to the perceived value. Hopefully they collected feedback and will adjust accordingly next year.
Bluezoo has never disappointed me. I am pretty good at trying different entrees and desserts there, so you should branch out a bit too. Just get the tuna, as it is the best ever.

I hope they got feedback and bring back the sweets.

Sorry to read about the cutbacks at the breakfast at Chef's. I had read another review & thought to myself "Didn't they use to have more ?"
Thanks for another great report.

Sorry to read about the cutbacks at the breakfast at Chef's. I had read another review & thought to myself "Didn't they use to have more ?"
Thanks for another great report.
Assuming the parks open again, I am thinking of skipping the Parisian Breakfast this year. I might try the macaron tasting instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts