Monorail Design Needed

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
Hi: :wave2:

ksoehrlein was kind enough to post a design for me on the "Shirt Request" thread, but I have not been able to see it. How can I see it? Any others willing to help me with a design?

I need a design I have not seen anywhere yet, and I'm hoping someone can help. I would like a design that features the Monorail. This is for my DS who is 9 years old and fascinated with the technical side of Disney. The design would preferably be realistic looking as opposed to cartoon, but I'll take cartoon if a real looking picture is too difficult.

If possible, personalization would be great! His name is Daniel.

Maybe it could say something like "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow . . . Disney 2006"
I would also like a small personalized chest crest design with his name and "Disney Imagineer"

I hope this is possible. As I said, I haven't seen anything like it yet.

Thanks to whoever takes this project on. I appreciate the many talents I've seen displayed in the other designs posted.

Kevin (KMH1) made this one.

WeiskerPost.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts