monorail magnets

wannabebelle

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how much the talking monorail magnets are that are available for sale in the theme parks?

Wow - I've never seen these. DH is a big fan of WDW magnets (you should see my fridge) and he and DD would love a monorail magnet, especially if it talks! :hyper:

How in the last 3 trips did we miss these?!

wannabebelle, the magnets are $7.00.

phyllis1966, don't feel bad, we had missed them every trip too until a friend told us about them.

Yes they do exist. We got our during our stay in early March. Can't remember what they cost, $7 sounds right. They do "talk" and are really cool. I saw them in various stores around Disney, again can't remember exactly where (I'm a big shop-a-holic and am always going in and out of stores), but you won't have any problems finding one. I have out on thr fridge and we all love hearing our monorail!!!!

They had an entire side of a magnet display filled with them at the World of Disney shop on Thursday night...$7 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter