• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monorail question

kaceyisme

Just passing the time until my next trip
Can I use a credit card at the monorail station to buy my tickets?

Can I use a credit card at the monorail station to buy my tickets?

To my knowledge you are not able to. You are best using cash or a suica/pasmo card to pay for your tickets. If you need to take out money there is a 7-11 ATM that takes most foreign cards to withdrawal money. Just check with your bank first.

As a general rule, it is best to use cash for everything. Unless you are purchasing something at a store (like at Disney of course). It is a very cash based society, so it is always a sure thing if you use cash.

Good luck!

Credit cards were not accepted for the Disney Resort Line.

Credit cards were accepted almost everywhere else in the DLR though. Keep in mind that the two cards that do not charge foreign exchange fees are Capital One and American Express.

Discover also doesn't charge foreign transaction fees as well as certain VISA/Mastercard involved with travel companies like United Airlines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter