Monorail view at the Poly

Meridagal

Mouseketeer
Thanks to a great summer discount deal we’re staying at the Poly for the first time ever. My 4 year old son loves monorails. Does anyone know if the poly has monorail views from the rooms? We are staying standard view. I would really appreciate any guidance on what buildings or rooms we should request. We love the poly and always try to enjoy Ohana or the food court on most trips. I can’t believe we are checking in on Saturday.

There is obviously a chance you may get it anyway, but when we have stayed at Aotearoa and got a standard view (facing away from the MK) you can get a monorail view. It isn't anything spectacular but it could be a cool view for your son!

disney_polynesian_map

Yes, Aotearoa and Rarotonga have standard view rooms that have views of the monorail. If you don't have a preference of building or floor, you may want to just put one request "view of monorail" on your reservation. You can call WDW and have the note placed on your reservation.

Yes, Aotearoa and Rarotonga standard rooms on the 3rd floor have great views of the express monorail as well as the resort monorail.

Dave

Me and my partner stayed in Rarotonga 3rd fl last year and made a game of calling out the monorail colors when one would pass by. It was fun!

That’s the building and floor I put my request in for, room 3216. I really hope I can get my son a monorail view.
Good luck and let us know how it works out for you! Oh, and have a FANTASTIC time!

Me and my partner stayed in Rarotonga 3rd fl last year and made a game of calling out the monorail colors when one would pass by. It was fun!
That sounds like fun! Monorail view is fun at any age. My son would be so excited if he could watch the monorail while eating breakfast, fingers crossed. I’m hoping he’ll still want to go to the parks. Thank you for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!