Monorail Wait Question

RoadsterGirlie

Earning My Ears
We just booked the Grand Floridian for January 26-Feb 1st 2025 directly through Disney. I purposely picked the least peak time to go that’s outside the sweltering weather that is August and September.

Given this, how long of a wait is it typically to get on the Monorail for rope drop in the morning? I know there’s also the option to walk, as well as the boat. I purposely picked the GF for the location so want to make sure it’s worth it.

The Poly tower will be open by the time we go so I’m wondering how that’s going to factor in as well.

We just booked the Grand Floridian for January 26-Feb 1st 2025 directly through Disney. I purposely picked the least peak time to go that’s outside the sweltering weather that is August and September.

Given this, how long of a wait is it typically to get on the Monorail for rope drop in the morning? I know there’s also the option to walk, as well as the boat. I purposely picked the GF for the location so want to make sure it’s worth it.

The Poly tower will be open by the time we go so I’m wondering how that’s going to factor in as well.
9/10 I get on the 1st mono to arrive. If you arrive while it’s boarding sometimes it gets full. However they come every 4-8 mins or so , so it’s not like waiting for a bus, you know one will be right along.

***a few times during the day it stops for 10-15 mins to add or take off a train. It’s not a big deal, it’s just if you don’t know that’s what they are doing you might think it was broken etc.

To MK we mono most times, leaving the boat most times and walk if it’s nice out or maybe after a parade/fireworks.

To Epcot we often take a RS one of the directions. We either running late for evening and just want to get there fast, or leave and not want 2 monorails back. Usually $10-15ish.

You will not have a problem and will get to MK with plenty of time. The monorails come frequently. The Contemporary is the only place it seems to get backed up (usually in the evenings) but even then the monorail is very efficient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter